daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Lol. Brutal & spot on!

Don't be surprised the Egals losing today!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Enough back and forth, Mac Jones is not the answer. If you can't be definitive on that you're not asking the right question.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Raiders completely dominating the Chiefs right now with a rookie QB.

14-0 after long Josh Jacobs TD run.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They just showed a stat for today, and it's the only reason Philthy is 9-1 at this point.

1st half penalties today, Bills 7 (SEVEN), Eagles 1 (ONE), including a completely BS holding on former Cowboy G Connor McGovern.

What makes the call all the more ridiculous is he did almost nothing and got the flag, and we see Micah Parsons fucking assualted and gang raped almost every weekend and almost never gets a damn call.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They just showed a stat for today, and it's the only reason Philthy is 9-1 at this point.

1st half penalties today, Bills 7 (SEVEN), Eagles 1 (ONE), including a completely BS holding on former Cowboy G Connor McGovern.

What makes the call all the more ridiculous is he did almost nothing and got the flag, and we see Micah Parsons fucking assualted and gang raped almost every weekend and almost never gets a damn call.

Gotta laugh......!!! I thought of you after that play. The NFL has an officiating problem and the more I watch, the more I think the games are starting to look predetermined.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Here go the refs in Philly again. No horse collar was called on Josh even w/a ripped Jersey. Gabe Davis "Zebra" was standing right there too. Took a new set of downs away from Buffalo. Unbelievable!

Top Bottom