icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
More press coverage by the Cowboys could put additional pressure on safeties Xavier Woods and Heath, potentially exposing them if they can't get over to help a cornerback who is beat off the line of scrimmage.

But so far, that's hasn't been a concern, with Prescott missing on most of his deep passes of camp.

i appreciate teh way this is written

ya, so this new defense is STIFLING the offense at camp but the key weakness of the defense hasnt really been tested because the qb cant make the play to test the theory

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ive seen positive reports from the gimp in camp

jaylon smith ran with cole beasley on a deep ball downfield

and they are using jaylon also as a pass rusher and he is good at it

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this tweet is from 5/31/18

now antwaun woods is getting 1st team reps at camp

and i think hes the dude that got in a fight w travis frederick

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
another shitstain who will miss most of camp with a boo boo

If you referring to Awuzie, he's had by all accounts a superb camp so far, and he looked good last yr when he finally got on the field.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If you referring to Awuzie, he's had by all accounts a superb camp so far, and he looked good last yr when he finally got on the field.

he missed a lot of time last year and now he's missing more time. he also punked out of the Philly game after a big sideline hit, and Crabtree made him his bitch in the Oakland game.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i appreciate teh way this is written

ya, so this new defense is STIFLING the offense at camp but the key weakness of the defense hasnt really been tested because the qb cant make the play to test the theory

Kris Richard's is no fool. He's auditioning for a HC job in Dallas. He smells the blood in the water. And I also feel like he came to Dallas and knows the book on Prescott and that's what we're seeing. I say this because Cooper Rush looked good yesterday and made some nice throws. Again, that's from what I've read. I certainly think our D will play better, but I also think some of this hype has more to do with Dak than it does Richard and the D.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
read reports that ryan switzer is doing well in camp for the raiders

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
read reports that ryan switzer is doing well in camp for the raiders

Good.

Reports are Jihad Ward has looked good for us, so maybe its one of those trades that's worked out well for both teams.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not that I heard or read. According to reports, he's looked bad.....real bad.

I didn't watch the blue white scrimmage but I know I read last night that Prescott threw a TD to Swaim.

Who threw the long td to Tavon Austin?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kris Richard's is no fool. He's auditioning for a HC job in Dallas. He smells the blood in the water. And I also feel like he came to Dallas and knows the book on Prescott and that's what we're seeing. I say this because Cooper Rush looked good yesterday and made some nice throws. Again, that's from what I've read. I certainly think our D will play better, but I also think some of this hype has more to do with Dak than it does Richard and the D.

Did you watch the scrimmage Dodger?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
ESPN's Todd Archer reports the Cowboys' offense has "has struggled in getting the ball down the field" in training camp.
"Still trying to gain chemistry," Dak Prescott said of his Dez Bryant and Jason Witten-less supporting cast. "It’s going to come." OC Scott Linehan said "we’ve got to make strides quickly here." The Cowboys assembled embarrassingly little talent in the wake of Bryant and Witten's departures. It's going to be another long season for the Cowboys' passing attack, making life difficult on Prescott. Aug 6 - 1:55 PM
Source: ESPN Dallas

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/11318/dak-prescott

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
ESPN's Todd Archer reports the Cowboys' offense has "has struggled in getting the ball down the field" in training camp.
"Still trying to gain chemistry," Dak Prescott said of his Dez Bryant and Jason Witten-less supporting cast. "It’s going to come." OC Scott Linehan said "we’ve got to make strides quickly here." The Cowboys assembled embarrassingly little talent in the wake of Bryant and Witten's departures. It's going to be another long season for the Cowboys' passing attack, making life difficult on Prescott. Aug 6 - 1:55 PM
Source: ESPN Dallas

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/11318/dak-prescott

Must mean the defense is gonna be top notch.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
3 days, 6 hours before kickoff. I hope they realize the 1st team offense NEEDS THE WORK and will play them at least the full first half of every preseason game.

You're risking injury every day anyway.

Top Bottom