Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cmon Fox, the Packers players don't even give a shit about this game. Why keep forcing it on the rest of us?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Two of Dak’s best plays today have been when he rolls out to the right and had to throw on the run.

Maybe we should stop trying to convert him into a damn pocket passer

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That Barkley fumble is bullshit. The ball crosses the goal line. But it shouldn’t matter if you don’t retain the football at the end of the play. These current rules are total shit

I miss the old days when if you didn’t have the ball at the end of the play it was a fumble

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you're objective you would look into it yourself instead of parroting the false narrative. Put on your detective hat.

You are the one with the asinine claim. The burden of proof on Your claim is on you my friend

What should we say constitutes your “almost every play” statement?

8 out of 10? Sound fair?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That Barkley fumble is bullshit. The ball crosses the goal line. But it shouldn’t matter if you don’t retain the football at the end of the play. These current rules are total shit

I miss the old days when if you didn’t have the ball at the end of the play it was a fumble

At the goal line, it's never been that way. If you have posession when the ball breaks the plane, whatever else happens after that doesn't matter. That's always been true, there's been no rule change.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fox finally switches us over, just in time for this crap? Goody...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You are the one with the asinine claim. The burden of proof on Your claim is on you my friend

You don't know that you don't know. Interview after interview, the players are asked and they explain. Lots of times, replays show it. Troy Aikman points it out regularly.

Now, I don't yet know what the case was here. That's why I listen to the postgame interviews on the radio. I don't just buy into bullshit false narratives then regurgitate them.

YOUR asinine claim remains unproven.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You don't know that you don't know. Interview after interview, the players are asked and they explain. Lots of times, replays show it. Troy Aikman points it out regularly.

Now, I don't yet know what the case was here. That's why I listen to the postgame interviews on the radio. I don't just buy into bullshit false narratives then regurgitate them.

YOUR asinine claim remains unproven.

I never said it didn’t happen. I even conceded that point. My contention with your statement is that it happens on “almost every play” which it doesn’t.

Had you of said it happened 50% of the time I’d have acquiesced and thought 50% of the time was high, but possibly close enough to be a semi accurate statement

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I never said it didn’t happen. I even conceded that point. My contention with your statement is that it happens on “almost every play” which it doesn’t.

Had you of said it happened 50% of the time I’d have acquiesced and thought 50% of the time was high, but possibly close enough to be a semi accurate statement
Go back and read your post. Your claim was that it was happening at least twice a game. Then you said you wished you could see some stats, ostensibly wanting others to do your research for you.

Do your own work.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They need to review that shit right now. Hell of a catch by Beasely.

Top Bottom