Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This fucking kicker must go. Can't be brought back next year.
Yep just cut him and hope you get a better one in the offseason.

Orrrrrrr you could like, keep him on the roster and line up several candidates to try to beat him out like he did Bailey?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Hey Dodger, can you hit Garrett with a D cell from where you're sitting?
Asking for several thousand friends.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m liking what I’m seeing from Jarwin today

It’s good to see some production from the tight end group

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Great idea to keep our starters in to play the second half

Now our starting LG is down

Brilliant idea coach

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why the fuck is it that dak has no feel for pressure?.the clock should be going off in his head. Alot of sacks this yr HE is responsible for,

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You would think Dak’s QB coach might be able to help with that

But Dak has more NFL experience than his QB coach, so there’s that

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak has overthrown 2 wide open receivers that would have been TD’s today. Which he seems to do two or more times each game.

I’d like to see a stat on how many wide open WR’s he’s overthrown on deep balls this season

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Blake Jarwin is turning out to be our secret weapon

Too bad he’s having his breakout game today instead of next week in the playoffs

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak has overthrown 2 wide open receivers that would have been TD’s today. Which he seems to do two or more times each game.

I’d like to see a stat on how many wide open WR’s he’s overthrown on deep balls this season

Almost every time, we find out the receiver stopped with the ball in the air. For whatever reason.

It's less a question of qb accuracy, which he displays regularly. It's a question of REPS with these receivers, which he didn't get in preseason or the offseason, because two of them weren't even here yet.

Stunning stat: coming into today's game Dak's ypg average is career high. Yes, beating even his 2016 rookie campaign.

He is working through many changes, not just personnel but in scheme as well, what they're trying to do in the passing game.

Look around this league, truly horrible quarterbacks aren't hard to find. Dak isn't one of them. He's not great, but he ain't bad either and getting in good rep work with this crop of receivers WILL bring improvement.

Be glad he is throwing those deep balls instead of throwing them short intentionally trying to guarantee at least a completion. I hate that most of all and I hope they don't coach him out of it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LVE injured

Good thing he’s playing in a meaningless game

That’s 2 starters hurt today

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Almost every time, we find out the receiver stopped with the ball in the air. For whatever reason.

Bullshit
Has it happened? Sure, but is it “almost every time?” Not even close

Top Bottom