Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But I'm digressing.
That's all you've ever done. You can't dazzle with brilliance so you try to baffle with bullshit, posting tons of mindless word salad for the reader to have to wade through to find your main imbecile point you're trying to make.

Stop mucking up threads with your stupid shit. Make your points and observations with some brevity. Or fucking leave.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Collins looked pretty damn good tonight. Hopefully he's getting closer to 100%

Really nice catch by Lewis though, who nearly had another one earlier in the game too.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Eh. IIRC the flag didn't even come from the sideline ref on his side of the field
He is offsides. Because he is a stupid dope smoking dumbass. That's all there is to this. Same exact reasons he crashed into their punter. Because he is a stupid dope smoking dumbass.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It was definitely one helluva GL stand.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's all you've ever done. You can't dazzle with brilliance so you try to baffle with bullshit, posting tons of mindless word salad for the reader to have to wade through to find your main imbecile point you're trying to make.

Stop mucking up threads with your stupid shit. Make your points and observations with some brevity. Or fucking leave.

LOL LOL LOL.

yeah but the lulz he generates are awesome

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As a rule I have always hated bend but dont break defenses. I love defenses that punch em in the mouth and make em earn every yard. Brees never really looked comfortable tonight and wasnt able to pick up the chunk plays they usually get on a game by game basis. I gotta say (right this second anyway) I am really happy with this defense.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
As a rule I have always hated bend but dont break defenses. I love defenses that punch em in the mouth and make em earn every yard. Brees never really looked comfortable tonight and wasnt able to pick up the chunk plays they usually get on a game by game basis. I gotta say (right this second anyway) I am really happy with this defense.

Clearly we had a plan tonight and it worked. It was tailored to what our personnel can do, not what their personnel has done. It's a distinction. We approached this game differently than any other game in the last ten years at least. This was Jimmy's 90s Cowboy D out there tonight. Upfield pressure, hustling linebackers, obstinate press coverage in the backend. No zone, no prevent and no quarter.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Clearly we had a plan tonight and it worked. It was tailored to what our personnel can do, not what their personnel has done. It's a distinction. We approached this game differently than any other game in the last ten years at least. This was Jimmy's 90s Cowboy D out there tonight. Upfield ptessure, hustling linebackers, obstinate press coverage in the backend. No zone, no prevent and no quarter.

Kinda punched them in the face.

Just never would have expected we could hold them to only 10 pts and ONLY 170 yards.

And unlike earlier in the yr when we couldn't sniff turnovers or forcing fumbles etc etc, we were all over them tonight. We could have had 4 or 5 turnovers tonight with a couple different bounces or so.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Wow. I actually try to admit my errors and try to play nice and this is the response? I thought I would get more of a "Whatever, dude" but apparently, I'm so deep into your cranium that even after a year, you are still triggered.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Kinda punched them in the face.

Just never would have expected we could hold them to only 10 pts and ONLY 170 yards.

And unlike earlier in the yr when we couldn't sniff turnovers or forcing fumbles etc etc, we were all over them tonight. We could have had 4 or 5 turnovers tonight with a couple different bounces or so.

Turnovers on defense come naturally to the attack posture. Players not used to seeing the ball out react slow to it. We're not used to seeing the ball available because we haven't been an attack defense like we were tonight.

If you're always in attack posture you get used to ball availability and get conditioned to react well to it.

That's straight out of Jimmy's book.

Top Bottom