dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just don't see how he was so good his rookie year and the first part of his second. I know a great OL and RB made his life easier, but he also made some extremely accurate passes into tight windows for big completions.

I can't see how he could fall off that far. Was he just on fire for an entire year? Nothing had gone wrong yet, but once it did it affected his confidence? I don't have an explanation.

I really thought maybe at the end of last year he had some arm or shoulder injury we didn't know about, but that wouldn't be an excuse now.

Yep, 100% agree TE

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
one of the guys on 105.3 sports talk in dallas just said he is hoping for losses each week to force jerry's hand about coach and QB. I think its too soon to be rooting for losses. Now, if they start 0-3 and continue to struggle on offense....then I will start hoping for losses.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
one of the guys on 105.3 sports talk in dallas just said he is hoping for losses each week to force jerry's hand about coach and QB. I think its too soon to be rooting for losses. Now, if they start 0-3 and continue to struggle on offense....then I will start hoping for losses.

Honestly my biggest fear is they steal the NYG next Sunday night giving the FO more false hope, then they turn around and give up the farm for Earl Thomas, thinking a stout defense will carry them.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'm rooting for about 60 straight along with an empty stadium, merch sales in the dumpster and riots at mere mention of the name jones following a massive scandal resulting in the ouster of jeri and his spawn

I know, I know, total pipe dream but thats all I got left. Seeing jeri lose his team would be as pleasurable as back to back super bowl wins for this "fan"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
21b33c4f40361429349a44fe99d463f5.png

There really isn’t much to say about these game stats.
8a1f1714843b4e1d458c3b19fc4df9d1.png

It’s easy to see why we lost. And when was the last time Sean Lee ended a game with 1 tackle total in an entire game?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Early but the 1st round pick didnt see the field much considering they said he was 3 down LB. 17 snaps?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
These stats tell the story
f455d463bd5ce4ec0c20a5f2f8e67d62.png

But according to Jerry and company we don’t need a #1 WR

And we call ourselves a run first team, but our star RB who is easily the best weapon on offense only had 15 carries the entire game

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Classic Jones verbal diarrhea. If you had the slightest hope for this moron you should check yourself.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Classic Jones verbal diarrhea. If you had the slightest hope for this moron you should check yourself.

Arm chair QB?

STFU baby Jeruh! You owe everything to Troy! Without Troy you would have nothing

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Really fucking pathetic, stupid comment.

Aikman was spot on yesterday. If anything he could have easily been more critical and it would have been warranted.

I think he actually likes Prescott and I bet if you cornered him alone, he'd say Garrett and Linehan are 100% responsible for ruining him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Really fucking pathetic, stupid comment.

Aikman was spot on yesterday. If anything he could have easily been more critical and it would have been warranted.

I think he actually likes Prescott and I bet if you cornered him alone, he'd say Garrett and Linehan are 100% responsible for ruining him.
The true irony is, Stevie would never have said that in response, had it been Tony Romo who said it.

Would rather listen to a china doll choker instead of a guy who won three Super Bowls in the "kill the quarterback" era.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I would have a little more hope for the NYG game this week if the NYG had won yesterday. They have a brutal early schedule and I am sure they are looking at this game as the one they really need to get.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think Jason coaches with a "don't fall" (aka don't make mistakes) mentality so the players think about falling couple that with Dak's moms voice ringing in his head about not turning the ball over and I think it makes him hesitant to throw in tight windows (in the back of his mind he may not trust his arm either).
I think that's the explanation for why Dak takes so few deep shots, but I don't think that explains the more concerning issue of Dak simply missing open receivers that a good pro QB should hit.

If the Dak from yesterday and late last year is the real Dak, you have to find another QB.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Dooms, I need the option to both love and hate this post (not the poster, the comments by Steven)

We are SO FUCKED!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just don't see how he was so good his rookie year and the first part of his second. I know a great OL and RB made his life easier, but he also made some extremely accurate passes into tight windows for big completions.

I can't see how he could fall off that far. Was he just on fire for an entire year? Nothing had gone wrong yet, but once it did it affected his confidence? I don't have an explanation.

I really thought maybe at the end of last year he had some arm or shoulder injury we didn't know about, but that wouldn't be an excuse now.

I don't think he looked very good to open the season last year and I saw red flags in the first game against the Giants. At the very least, I expected some improvement from year 1 but he digressed. I've been saying it all off-season, watching Prescott throw for approximately 30 yards in a half was painful. But those were his numbers for the most part until the last possession of the half.

You would think that Dak would know what he has to do as a QB to loosen up the D and give Zeke room to run. So far, the NFL has dared Prescott to beat them and hasn't been able to do it. I'll say it again, when your RB is the guy that makes your offense go, your team is built wrong. You won't win consistently like that.

Lastly, we can all point our collective fingers at Dez and I think Dak was all too happy to see him go because it took the heat off his shortcomings. But this team has far greater issues at the QB position and it's even worse now without a true #1 WR.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Jets have 3 times as many offensive points, 2 passing tds, almost 10 yds per attempt, more total yards of offense, and almost as many rushing yards as we had yesterday ith around 9 mins to go in the THIRD QUARTER

With a rookie QB starting his first game ever, on the road too.

Fuck you Jones. Fuck you Garrett.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think he looked very good to open the season last year and I saw red flags in the first game against the Giants. At the very least, I expected some improvement from year 1 but he digressed. I've been saying it all off-season, watching Prescott throw for approximately 30 yards in a half was painful. But those were his numbers for the most part until the last possession of the half.

You would think that Dak would know what he has to do as a QB to loosen up the D and give Zeke room to run. So far, the NFL has dared Prescott to beat them and hasn't been able to do it. I'll say it again, when your RB is the guy that makes your offense go, your team is built wrong. You won't win consistently like that.

Lastly, we can all point our collective fingers at Dez and I think Dak was all too happy to see him go because it took the heat off his shortcomings. But this team has far greater issues at the QB position and it's even worse now without a true #1 WR.

The far bigger issue is still the fucking pathetic coaching.

I don't think we have the worst starting QB in the league. I am pretty sure we dont have the least talented offensive team in the league.

But I KNOW FOR A AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING FACT GARRETT IS THE WORST HEAD COACH IN FOOTBALL.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The far bigger issue is still the fucking pathetic coaching.

I don't think we have the worst starting QB in the league. I am pretty sure we dont have the least talented offensive team in the league.

But I KNOW FOR A AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING FACT GARRETT IS THE WORST HEAD COACH IN FOOTBALL.

I dunno Patricia is looking as lost as Garrett on the sidelines

Top Bottom