dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
he actually fucking clapped after Maher's missed field goal. a new low, even for him.

Nah he clapped when Bailey missed too.

And he clapped for Romo picks, WR dropped passes, OL getting run over, busted coverages in the secondary, DL blowing easy sacks.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'll say this though. I'll happily take the defense only giving up 16 points, every week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The bigger problem is the GM and HC who think we have enough talent at the position to compete. It's a complete shit show. I don't believe for a second that Witten retired because it was time. He saw this team for what it is and got out of dodge when the getting was good.

No, the biggest problem is the owner thinks we have a real GM and HC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll say this though. I'll happily take the defense only giving up 16 points, every week.

Like I said earlier, I really don't think Carolina is that good. We were just THAT bad.

When we play decent offensive teams that don't have a piece-meal OL and a QB that cant hit the broad side of a barn, we're fucked.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man, I just don't see it Dodger, and I'm usually the most optimistic person here.

I know I'm being optimistic but this is the wrong year to pick at the top of the draft. This team needs a complete overhaul, from coaching staff to offense and even some parts on D. But none of that will matter without the most important position on the field being filled and they way it looks now, there isn't a true franchise QB in this draft.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
refreshing, if losing shuts his ass up, I'll take about 50 straight

You haven't heard Yimmy? We're building some offices and shit. Some huge development in Frisco or something like that. We'll be the financial envy of the league. It's all good. Go Jerry!!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Meanwhile the Bears are stunning the Fudge Packers. And just hurt Aaron Rodgers!

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
There was nothing Dak friendly about the performance of our offense. What is very concerning is the talk about Dak being a franchise QB and how much money he is going to make. I would rather clean the coaching and QB house before going much further with this regime. IMHO Dak Prescott is not a franchise QB. I do not believe we can win a Super Bowl with him as QB. I do not believe we can win a Super Bowl with JG as head coach. I do believe there is a lot of talent on this team but the coaching is terrible. It’s really not even debatable. It is sad to see a once great organization degrade into a mediocre organization. I grew up in the seventies watching Roger Staubach, Bob Lilly, Tony Dorsett, Drew Pearson, and all the great players. I enjoyed watching Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith, and Michael Irvin. If Mr. Jones could ever put his pride aside and hire a real GM and a real head coach we might have a chance. Unfortunately for us fans I don’t think there will be any changes until Mr. Jones has passed. Then it would be up to Steven Jones and I’m not sure he will operate differently than his father. I know it’s only the first game of the season and I don’t want to panic too early but this performance was pathetic. An 0-4 or 0-5 start and it’s over before it even began!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nah that's not true NoMo.

They fought, scratched and clawed and it was only a one possession game in the end. Garrett had them really scrapping!

dx7SNA2.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It happened a couple times the 2nd half of last season too, and we all got our hopes up that this drunken fool was finally going to do the right thing.

And then he didn't.

No he didn’t

He didn’t do the right thing and die!

Reaction score
I know I'm being optimistic but this is the wrong year to pick at the top of the draft. This team needs a complete overhaul, from coaching staff to offense and even some parts on D. But none of that will matter without the most important position on the field being filled and they way it looks now, there isn't a true franchise QB in this draft.

I think it needs a total clean out. Blow it up, and start over from square one. There might be a few guys to survive like the 7 or 8 that survived Jimmy's purge of Landry's final roster, but that is it, and I can't even think of one right now besides Martin. Seriously. There is nobody else on the roster I would even give a shit about if they were let go.

1. Complete coaching sweep - everybody goes from top to bottom.

2. New Coach hires his own staff.

3. New Coach has complete control of the roster and is free to churn as much as he wants to.

4. Any contracts that can be dumped are dumped.

5. We get a high draft pick from the 2018 debacle.

6. Realize that none of this will happen, nor would it matter if it did because the Jones family still calls the shots.

7. ?????

8. Don't profit.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You haven't heard Yimmy? We're building some offices and shit. Some huge development in Frisco or something like that. We'll be the financial envy of the league. It's all good. Go Jerry!!!!

Whoopty Fuckin' Doo!

Every homer and every homer moment each of us has had has allowed jeri to get away with this bullshit for 24 years and counting.

If we were worth a shit as fans, we'd all boycott all games, radio, media, print & products that had anything to do with the cowboys until the jones clan were run out of town on a stick

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Kahlil Mack making DeShone Kizer look like, well, DeShone Kizer...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kahlil Mack making DeShone Kizer look like, well, DeShone Kizer...

He’s been on the team a week

Barely practiced

Already has a strip sack and pick six in the first half of his first game

He’s already outperformed what the entire Cowboy defensive team will do in half a season

Top Bottom