dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How about the product just isnt as good as it once was? Like NASCAR they're killing their own sport. Fantasy Football is what keeps the NFL relevant and going as strong as it is.

It's clearly not as good, but as Dodger mentioned there are a set of fans (including me) that find their ridiculous protests and the league in general dabbling in political/socio issues that they have no business being as nothing more than garbage.

Same goes for those fucktards in Hollywood. Just stick to acting/entertaining/singing and STFU about politics.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The NFL and the idiot and ignorant players are paying for politicizing the game and disrespecting the flag. People are turned off. I couldn't give to shits about any other game other than the Cowboys and I walk away when some idiot wants to take a knee or protest. None of this is coincidental; there are no elections to blame.

And you get the idiots who say they are just exercising their rights by being disrespectful so we should applaud them for exercising their rights and freedom. Not me, I tune them out and have gotten to the point where I only watch the Cowboys.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
It's clearly not as good, but as Dodger mentioned there are a set of fans (including me) that find their ridiculous protests and the league in general dabbling in political/socio issues that they have no business being as nothing more than garbage.

Same goes for those fucktards in Hollywood. Just stick to acting/entertaining/singing and STFU about politics.

I agree. But this social justice BS is a religion for these fools when its just misguided ignorance.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Zeke looking to become first player in NFL history to record 16 straight games of 80 yards rushing or more.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Zeke looking to become first player in NFL history to record 16 straight games of 80 yards rushing or more.

Wow. Kind of astounding no one's ever done that in league history.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Multiple reports today stating Jerruh is holding up Goodell's new contract.

Also some commentary that says Jones doesn't believe Goodell is worth anywhere near the money he has been making.

Sounds like there are a group of owners tagging along with him too.

Good for him. I hope he gets Goodell fucking canned.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Romo doing the color on the NE/NO game? NE did a good opening drive, TD pass to Burkhead. 6-0 Pats after the kick bounced off the upright.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Minnesota's offense looks god aweful without Bradford.

No sooner do I say that and Dalvin Cook busts loose for a long one. Kareem Hunt may be getting all the press, but Cook's looked like the best of the rookie running backs so far to me.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Eagles D is looking pretty stout vs the Chiefs who just hunt 42 point on New England the week before.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
COWBOYS INACTIVES
QB Cooper Rush
RB Darren McFadden
CB Bene' Benwikere
CB Orlando Scandrick
LB Jay Elliott
Anthony Hitchens
Jonathan Cooper

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Noah Brown active today.

Also 3rd pick Jourdan Lewis active for first time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
BRONCOS INACTIVES -- RB Devontae Booker, DL Zach Kerr, CB Brendan Langley, QB Paxton Lynch, DE Ahtyba Rubin, WR Jordan Taylor, G Billy Turner.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I still don't understand why they have Morris active over McFadden.
I don't care how good he looked in preseason.
He never shows up on game day.

Top Bottom