theoneandonly

Quality Starter
There is a lot of ineptitude to go around but the more I watch Byron Jones makes me wonder how much the underwear olympics played a part in selecting this non playmaker. Has he ever done anything to remember since putting on a helmet for us.

You must have missed that one turn over he got in his two years here. You know the one pick where the ball looked like it had helium in it, and Stevie Wonder could have picked.

Can it just start lightning again and let them call the game due to weather.

Im literally flashing back to the campo , Troy hambrick, Chad Hutchinson saga

dbair1967

Administrator
Turning it off. Nothing left to see here tonight.

If Garrett were smart (and he isn't) he'd take Prescott out of the game before he really gets hurt.

Just disgusted with this today. I think this is one of the worst performances this team has ever had.

This is the 2nd time in the last 3 real games (postseason loss to Green Bay) that Garrett has "coached" this team to a massive hole. Unlike that game though, the total bitch slapping hasn't ended.

Fuck you Garrett

dbair1967

Administrator
And Dez tips the ball giving Dak his fifth career INT

way to catch those uncontested balls Mr Top Five Receiver

Yeah that was awful. And Zeke's total non effort to even try and run down the guy is also disturbing.

Brice Butler had another one hit him right in the hands earlier and he dropped it too. 2nd straight game he killed a drive with a drop of a perfectly thrown pass.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Turning it off. Nothing left to see here tonight.

If Garrett were smart (and he isn't) he'd take Prescott out of the game before he really gets hurt.

Just disgusted with this today. I think this is one of the worst performances this team has ever had.

This is the 2nd time in the last 3 real games (postseason loss to Green Bay) that Garrett has "coached" this team to a massive hole. Unlike that game though, the total bitch slapping hasn't ended.

Fuck you Garrett

How you gonna write observations? You might miss something important.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Well if we were going to shit the bed once this season lets call this one good

And we may as well do it in epic fashion

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.