Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does anyone have the info on this weeks game as far as date/time/Chanel? Is it going to be nationally televised?

The direct TV on this boat isn't like regular direct tv. It only shows two days ahead and not 10 days like regular direct TV does. I don't want to miss another game if I don't have to

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone have the info on this weeks game as far as date/time/Chanel? Is it going to be nationally televised?

The direct TV on this boat isn't like regular direct tv. It only shows two days ahead and not 10 days like regular direct TV does. I don't want to miss another game if I don't have to

Not on national TV that I'm aware of. NFLN is replaying at 12:00 a.m. Sunday however I believe.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I doubt its even a strain, he was walking around fine on the sideline in the 2nd half.

I think even some in the NY media are calling it for what it was, a massive drama queen act.

By the way, had any Cowboy player done what he did after the hit flinging that football at the guy who made the hit and then taking his helmet off on the field, there'd have been flags all over the place. #norefbias

Yea I was surprised he didn't get a flag.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
dbair doesn't need any more preseason. He's in midseason form.

Things that are absolutes:

1) Goodell being a cocksucker
2) CNN and #fakenews
3) ALL NFL referees suck
4) BB humping large black women
5) (edit) Chaz Green getting hurt

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:picardfacepalm:picardfacepalm

Brandon George

@DMN_George
Cowboys OL Chaz Green left practice today with an apparent leg injury. He's had a hard time staying healthy.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wouldn't trade for him but if free would definitely consider.

No thanks on a retread QB. About the only thing he has on anyone currently on the roster is arm strength. He's a better version of Weeden, IMO. I look at Rush as the #2 and Moore as the #3.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No thanks on a retread QB. About the only thing he has on anyone currently on the roster is arm strength. He's a better version of Weeden, IMO. I look at Rush as the #2 and Moore as the #3.

Broaddus mentioned the other day Moore is still practice squad eligible. I'd just cut him and sign him to that if they feel compelled to keep him. I cant imagine any team in the NFL actually bringing this guy to be a #2 or #3.

He isn't worth the #2 spot and IMO, definitely isn't worth wasting a 3rd spot on.

Top Bottom