theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Barring any major injuries they will beat the Pats to go to the SB this year

Just my two cents

Meh, Oakland has to show me they can beat their nemesis KC first. The next stepping stone would be Houston. Then we'll talk about NE.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Somebody had a twitter poll asking who do you keep for the 53rd spot, Cooper Rush or Noah Brown? First off anybody with a brain knows you keep both and cut Hellen. If Linehan doesnt like it, he and Hellen can move to West Hollywood. Second of all I think when cut down day comes, they grab a QB off the street who will be new backup. I mean when you have a backup QB who gives you no shot to win now, and has no upside in the future, why bother?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
ebay. HP, 16GB ram, 1TB hd, I5 cpu. not confident/sophisticated enough to build my own. need a nerdy teenager.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
You get this resolved or need my help?

If so, DM me the tracking #.

Thanks. I'm working on it. I bought it as a guest user, and that's creating havoc in terms of contacting ebay and the seller. :-(

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zoners think we can turn Cooper Rush into a 1st round pick.

Oh Fan Boys. You gotta love them.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
ebay just denied my claim for a refund because the seller provided "proof" that the item was delivered. either it went to the wrong house or someone stole it off the stoop. $270 down the drain.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Yep that and just you wait til the Gimp shakes the rust off. He'll be the best two down LB this league has ever seen.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Hahaha! I like what I'm seeing in Rush but damn that's some serious homerism there.

Top Bottom