dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gareon Conley getting charged with Rape right before the draft virtually insures we pick him at 28 now that he will still be there

Jerry is thinking to himself "it worked with L'ael Collins"

Or we do what we normally do and use our 2nd rounder as a flier on him

I doubt it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How are each of you watching the draft?

Just the NFL Network coverage or are you watching something else along with it or instead of it

Watching NFLN, but DVR'ing the shitshow at ESPN so I can watch their commentary and analysis of Cowboy picks only

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
JFC Goodell. What the fuck is this with the National Anthem?

Fucking awful. The draft is already a production failure and the shit hasn't even started.

DIAF Goodell

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorta wondering if our 1st pick might end up being someone that surprises everyone, maybe like in 2013 with Fred

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In a year loaded with quality RB talent, why would a team trade for a 30+ yr old RB who "retired" for a year?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
let's draft Ron Francis again and see if it works out this time

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's such a deep draft I can't see how it would be a surprise pick.

Would drafting Cam Robinson or Ryan Ramczyk at 28 qualify as a surprise to you.

It would be to me, although depending how the draft falls both those guys could be rated much higher than others available to us. If they cant trade down it would be interesting to see what they think.

Of course its possible that they don't have either of those two rated that high, but just for sake of discussion.

Not saying this is what I want us to do by the way, just throwing it out there.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Apparently Cleveland has pretty much stated that Garrett is going to be their pick at 1. I hope they don't draw the time clock out.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Would drafting Cam Robinson or Ryan Ramczyk at 28 qualify as a surprise to you.

It would be to me, although depending how the draft falls both those guys could be rated much higher than others available to us. If they cant trade down it would be interesting to see what they think.

Of course its possible that they don't have either of those two rated that high, but just for sake of discussion.

Not saying this is what I want us to do by the way, just throwing it out there.

Well Travis was pretty much agreed by everyone at the time to be a reach. A player of Robinson or Ramczyk's caliber at 28 would be good value and somewhat of a need as well.

Then again, I don't think teams are as high on Robinson as draftniks are. Teams may be getting DJ Fluker vibes from him. Wouldn't shock me if he fell to the 3rd.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not that it has any bearing on our draft but we just waived that idiot Shaq Evans

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow. About the only thing close to as dumb as the Browns reportedly taking Trubisky over Garrett actually happened.

Bears trade away 3 quality picks to move up 1 spot to get said guy.

Unbelievable how stupid this league has becomes when it comes to QB position.

Top Bottom