yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sources say the reason why Kaaya slid was a combination of bad tape and questions about his personal makeup. Teams felt that Kaaya's junior year tape was very shaky, and as a result, he was graded in Day 3 for many. Kaaya demonstrated poor vision and mobility, which led to a lot of taken sacks. Teams also felt that Kaaya lacked leadership skills, and all teams want leaders at quarterback. Sources didn't like that Kaaya was very focused on his draft standing last fall rather than being focused on winning the next game for his team. All of those factors combined to Kaaya being a late sixth-round pick.

WalterFootball.com: Why the Slide?: Brad Kaaya

why do we care about this guy?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
why do we care about this guy?

Because the Cowboys were about to draft him before Detroit jumped in front of them. Still dont think backup QB is on the roster right now. Moore is trash, I dont care if Linehan has a man crush or not.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Because the Cowboys were about to draft him before Detroit jumped in front of them. Still dont think backup QB is on the roster right now. Moore is trash, I dont care if Linehan has a man crush or not.

I think Moore ends up an assistant coach, just as was rumored late last season and right after the season ended.

Top Bottom