dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The FOX guys said it looks like a Dallas home game.

The Dallas Cowboys are 6-1, the Browns are 0-8.
So with a game in Cleveland, you might expect a few more Cowboys fans. But, so far, all we see are fans in silver and blue.

SportsDay contributor and Cowboys radio sideline reporter Kristi Scales said before the game the Cowboys to Browns fans ratio is about 40-1, "Downtown Cleveland is a wash in blue"

This is similar to when 49ers players complained about Cowboys fans taking over a game earlier in the season in San Francisco.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Only us, the Broncos and Vikes have allowed 23 or less points a game every game this year. That's some pretty good company.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jimmy says Cowboys are his lock of the week and says 200+ yards rushing

Hope it isn't the kiss of death for us.

Need offense to start fast, get up 10-14 early and give Browns no hope. Would be nice to see our D get a few game changing turnovers early too.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought you needed two personal fouls to get ejected?

Reaction score
Byron jones just whiffed on his first career int. Right off his fingers.

Browns are getting guys open in our secondary but the QB is missing them.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Whats the rule on the defense touching the ball on kick that clanks off the goal post?

I had visions of Leon Lett when I saw a cowboy dive on the ball and thought we'd get the ball at the 10 yard line

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bryant is such an emotional train wreck

I love that we have a rookie QB that has the balls to get in his face

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Whats the rule on the defense touching the ball on kick that clanks off the goal post?

I had visions of Leon Lett when I saw a cowboy dive on the ball and thought we'd get the ball at the 10 yard line
Once it hits the goal posts, it's OB.

Top Bottom