ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Place seemed like it was electric to start the game, but uninspiring effort seems to have crowd out.
I was wondering if it was me, but this game feels kind of dead and blah for such a big matchup. Don't know if it's just the crowd or what.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not a very well played first half for our guys. Special teams were awful and probably cost us 10 pts. Prescott had a couple of nice throws but has missed several and then made that awful pick in the endzone. It isn't like he's making bad throws due to super awesome pass rush either. For the most part they haven't gotten much pressure. Really question getting 1st and goal at 6 or 7 and not calling at least 1 run play there before pick.

No pass rush whatsoever for our defense leads to giving up cheap 3 pts before halftime.

Place seemed like it was electric to start the game, but uninspiring effort seems to have crowd out of it.

They need to make several good adjustments if they want to win this game.

Garrett
Adjustments

LMAO

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Some of is it him but some of it is the players too. No excuse for Prescott to throw that pass where he did without the guy being wide open. Neither of those guys in the middle were even remotely open.

They also have to do something about lack of pass rush.

We've left TD points on the field because Garrett called that empty set THAT HAS NEVER WORKED, and so we settle for a FG.

He calls two pass plays on te 6 yard line. No runs. He did this shit against the Redskins back in 2014 and it cost us the game and #1 seeding.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You guys have zero faith.

We got this game in the bag. We're too good on offense.

I admit I dont, this game is going as I feared, I won't be surprised if the giggles drive it down and score to open the 2nd half & make it 20-10

does Dak look nervous or out of sorts to anyone else or am I seeing things?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
these fucking idiots just cant stop holding/blocking in the back on punt returns, wtf man, totally unnecessary

Reaction score
Gave up a 10 point swing at end of first half. Self-handicapping.

Dak had a pedestrian 1st half.

Top Bottom