Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's about time we finish a drive!

This finally feels like Cowboy football. I actually forgot Romo wasn't in there and that a Rookie was running this offense.

I'm ready for the new era in Dallas! Romo needs to retire, then come back as the QB coach in a couple years

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's about time we finish a drive!

This finally feels like Cowboy football. I actually forgot Romo wasn't in there and that a Rookie was running this offense.

I'm ready for the new era in Dallas! Romo needs to retire, then come back as the QB coach in a couple years

I'm 100% with you. As much as I love Tony, we need to move on. He's always going to be my cowboys MVP and he should always be in the sidelines after retirement.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our secondary is going to cost us this game. You heard it here first. lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Case in point, Claiborne gets hit in the numbers with the football and somehow never even saw the ball, never made an attempt to catch it with his arms at his sides

Then gets called for PI. Lmao

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
dad2fea8cfb777ee3f51b1873bfcf681.jpg

Here's the screenshot right before the ball bounces off of him, he's looking right at it and doesn't have his hands in a position to actually intercept it
3bf9d90d1993f843effb5f63f5cecc80.jpg

Then here is a shot of the ball bouncing off him. Notice his hands

Reaction score
Gonna be a shootout but they spotted us 10 points so were going to win. They cant stop us.

Top Bottom