yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Spagnola is on Talking Cowboys and Bryan is on the Break. But Mickey still hasn't gotten over T-Will's high school-ish mistake.

They used to be on the same show and would get into heated arguments, I wonder if that's why they're not on the same show now

I'm surprised spags was critical of Williams, he usually acts as an apologist for seemingly everything the cowboys do

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They used to be on the same show and would get into heated arguments, I wonder if that's why they're not on the same show now

I'm surprised spags was critical of Williams, he usually acts as an apologist for seemingly everything the cowboys do

Oh yes. That happens still once in a blue moon. Love them both. I love how Bryan breaks down the plays, sees things I'd never see in a lifetime and I love how Mickey is a true fan of the Boys. At least sounds like it. Not to forget Nate. He always brings good insight.

Mickey was also commentating on the DC radio and should have heard him after that bonehead play.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
that's because Jerry signs his checks

That's why they are not trashing the players or coaches. But I bet they want to. And I'm sure they have a certain protocol to follow, they can only criticize so much. But I wasn't surprised when Bryan didn't hold back and mentioned the whole hot seat conversation from last year and said Garrett will get fired if things didn't change.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's why they are not trashing the players or coaches. But I bet they want to. And I'm sure they have a certain protocol to follow, they can only criticize so much. But I wasn't surprised when Bryan didn't hold back and mentioned the whole hot seat conversation from last year and said Garrett will get fired if things didn't change.

Nate was overheard on one of those shows when he thought the mics were off asking if it was ok to criticize the players or something to that effect, cant remember the exact words he used

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Just stopped in to take a steaming dump in this thread.

~squats~

))))plop plop((((

Garrett would have a hard time out coaching this pile.

bye

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Two days ago, Cowboys Break. I try not to miss the Break and Talkin' Cowboys!

I listen to both on podcasts. Spagnola gets on my damn nerves. That guy has an excuse for everything wrong that the Cowboys or Jerry does.

As for the game, both teams are trying to avoid being a huge hole. Both teams would be 0-2 if hey lose this game. The Cowboys would also be 0-2 in the division. Washington would be 0-2 at home. Both are very bad.

I think the Cowboys will win but even if they don't I have a feeling that the team that wins will win in an unconventional way.

Reaction score
I listen to both on podcasts. Spagnola gets on my damn nerves. That guy has an excuse for everything wrong that the Cowboys or Jerry does.

As for the game, both teams are trying to avoid being a huge hole. Both teams would be 0-2 if hey lose this game. The Cowboys would also be 0-2 in the division. Washington would be 0-2 at home. Both are very bad.

I think the Cowboys will win but even if they don't I have a feeling that the team that wins will win in an unconventional way.

I'm convinced that I could get Spagnola to take a swing at me after a nice Cowboys argument. All I need is that one swing ...

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm convinced that I could get Spagnola to take a swing at me after a nice Cowboys argument. All I need is that one swing ...

I know I'd love to take a swing at him.

Last edited:

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Tapatalk is okay, but the site experience is much better via use of a browser be it mobile or desktop.

Either way, enjoy!
I mainly use Tapatalk when on DCU. It's pretty good but it doesn't seem possible to 'like' a post when on Tapatalk. Anyone know if it's possible and how?

You also don't get to see those lovely banners of Roger/Dak/Herschel etc.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'd pay good money to see that.

I cant imagine going through life being such a blatant kiss ass

Reaction score
2-13 in the last 15. Not even thinking of picking the Cowboys until after they win one.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I mainly use Tapatalk when on DCU. It's pretty good but it doesn't seem possible to 'like' a post when on Tapatalk. Anyone know if it's possible and how?

You also don't get to see those lovely banners of Roger/Dak/Herschel etc.

I use Tapatalk too and no it's not possible to like a post. Sometimes it won't let you see when a tweet is posted. You have to go to Web View to see it. That's why when I post tweets I just copy and paste the text instead of the actual tweet. You can post pics from Tapatalk though.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
2-13 in the last 15. Not even thinking of picking the Cowboys until after they win one.

Have you seen what their record is in Jerry World? I know they're not playing there this weekend but their home record is not good.

Top Bottom