Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So good he throws an INT to lose the game

Fuck that guy. LOL

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So fake fan picked a 4skins win. I grossly under estimated what a piece of shit Cousins is. That pick was laughable.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Early on, my thought was that this defense was even worse than I imagined. Looks like Cousins is the terrible QB he was at the end of the 2014 season, and they were smart to deny him that long term contract.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If not for Cousins ineptitude they would have racked up at least another 21 points on us on three plays with blown coverage where the WR was wide open

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
994e24b2ca076da5c0c49225e11e4f9f.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Redskins GM looking like A BOSS right about now for understanding that a few good games does not automatically mean he's a good QB!

Unlike our GM/owner who extends Garrett for five more years the second he has his first and only winning season

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is it possible for a team to quit in the first quarter of the second game of the year? Because it looks like the Bears have. If we can't beat them at home when they're traveling on a short week, we're in trouble.

Eagles look like they're playing very hard, just like they did in preseason. Maybe that coach knows what he's doing?

Edit, maybe the Bears are just that untalented. I barely recognize anyone on their team.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is it possible for a team to quit in the first quarter of the second game of the year? Because it looks like the Bears have. If we can't beat them at home when they're traveling on a short week, we're in trouble.

Eagles look like they're playing very hard, just like they did in preseason. Maybe that coach knows what he's doing?

Edit, maybe the Bears are just that untalented. I barely recognize anyone on their team.

I'm behind on my DVR so I cant comment on how the Bears look but it seems with how little contact teams get in practice that the season doesn't really start until week 6+ and that's when the better teams start to become apparent.

The lack of contact seems to result in a lot of injuries, so the game of attrition appears to be magnified early in the season.

crazy theory?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn, the ESPN crew is really pumping up Wentz, Steve Young is particularly impressed

hope they're wrong but Young is no idiot when it comes to the QB position

Top Bottom