Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This makeshift backup D finally gave up a TD to Philly's mostly first team offense.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sanchez was nothing more than a emergency pickup for this one season. He was out if a job for good reason. Most everyone knows he won't be here next year. He's out there now only as fodder.

So if Sanchez played today well you don't think he had a shot to remain our back-up? Or have a shot on another team's roster?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Escobar: too skinny to block defensive ends; too slow to beat linebackers. AKA, the perfect TE.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well I all the Romo fans are happy now that they got to see him throw his last ever touchdown in a Cowboy uniform.

I'm glad it was a good drive that ended in a TD. Good luck in Chicago or Denver Tony

Thanks for the memories

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why do our backup QBs never seem prepared to run the offense?

Guys that looked like dogshit actually go elsewhere and look serviceable, Weeden (Houston) and Cassell (Tennessee).

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Guys that looked like dogshit actually go elsewhere and look serviceable, Weeden (Houston) and Cassell (Tennessee).

Don't let today fool you, Cassell is still dogshit.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not sure Denver is all that attractive anymore, with their HC retiring.

I wonder if they go Wade Phillips.

If there was a job opening in the NFL that might lure one of the bigtime college guys, it might be Denver. Especially if Elway tells that coach they are going to acquire Romo.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Because we have a back up QB as a head coach

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sanchez was nothing more than a emergency pickup for this one season. He was out if a job for good reason. Most everyone knows he won't be here next year. He's out there now only as fodder.

With the rapport Dak and Sanchez have had this year I would not be surprised to see Sanchize retire and then join the staff in some capacity.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really want this win for Dak

But it appears that will be impossible unless they run McFadden 80-90% of the plays

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
With the rapport Dak and Sanchez have had this year I would not be surprised to see Sanchize retire and then join the staff in some capacity.

I would like that. But I'd like that happen with Romo.

Top Bottom