Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There's no reason to play Romo unless the game COUNTS and Dak is hurt. If there's resting Dak I go with Sanchez next week for the Eagles, after 1st quarter.

We might NEED Romo in a playoff game and or super bowl, I am NOT risking getting him broken in Philly, period.

Exactly
Playing Romo is not worth the chance of him getting hurt again and destroying what little trade value he still has left. Especially if we are resting O Linemen

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Look at where we are with this so called "no name" defense and band of misfits on defense
The first team who takes it seriously as far as running the ball on us goes, runs up 200+ on us. We're terrible against the run and have been, it's just that nobody's really, obstinately, ran it on us.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No I meant if the winner of that wildcard game or the other wildcard game would end up coming to Dallas. I know someone is coming to Dallas. I don't know how the seeding looks right now. No need to be a condescending ass.

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did Smith try to come back into the huddle and he got dinged, and Dak made him go back to the sideline?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Playing Romo is not worth the chance of him getting hurt again and destroying what little trade value he still has left. Especially if we are resting O Linemen
In a totally meaningless game no less. We suit up Sanchez next week.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Did Smith try to come back into the huddle and he got dinged, and Dak made him go back to the sideline?
No, according to Kristi Scales the protocol official in the booth paged him off the field for the checks.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No I meant if the winner of that wildcard game or the other wildcard game would come to Dallas. I know someone is coming to Dallas. I don't know how it looks right now. No need to be a condescending ass.
It's too early to know who's coming to dinner yet. There's still one more regular season game left, then of course the wild card round on our bye week. We won't know until after that wild card game.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The first team who takes it seriously as far as running the ball on us goes, runs up 200+ on us. We're terrible against the run and have been, it's just that nobody's really, obstinately, ran it on us.

I disagree. I think the Cowboys are legit as a run defense. They do not rush the passer all that great but they do swarm the ball carrier. They haven't given up a 100 yard rusher this year.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Which probably won't happen because Dallas is the only team that takes running the ball seriously. Atlanta could do it maybe.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
May be premature but Irving might be making it less of a necessity to look for an edge rusher first round this coming draft.

They still need a pass rusher but I would love to see them get a stud MLB. Someone the caliber of and similar to Kuechly or Sean Lee.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I disagree. I think the Cowboys are legit as a run defense. They do not rush the passer all that great but they do swarm the ball carrier. They haven't given up a 100 yard rusher this year.
Because nobody's getting the touches. Nobody's really tried to run the ball.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
27b905525f69bdc34455501184506141.png

Absolutely brutal! LOL

Top Bottom