bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
can't get up for this game at all. Zeke's outside chance at breaking Dickerson's record is the only motivation to watch. that and a possible Romo cameo.

Reaction score
Cowboys inactives: DL Tyrone Crawford, Mark Sanchez, Mo Claiborne, Alfred Morris, Justin Durant, DeMarcus Lawrence, Cedric Thornton.

Reaction score
Witten Watch is on tonight. He needs 60 yards to pass Michael Irvin (11,904) for most receiving yards by a Cowboy in franchise history.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Players wearing a suit as they go to the game is hilariously unnecessary and serves no practical purpose beyond whatever image the NFL feels they are fostering by requiring them to do so.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
can't get up for this game at all. Zeke's outside chance at breaking Dickerson's record is the only motivation to watch. that and a possible Romo cameo.

Exactly

I'm just hoping they actually give Zeke the touches so he stands a chance at Dickerson's record next week

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cant offend middle America by wearing a wife beater with accessories of a gold chain the size of truck tire, and a gold plated alarm clock hanging from it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here is to an injury free game! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we all stay healthy and Zeke runs for 200

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We need to tighten up the discipline, too many penalties and mental mistakes already.

Top Bottom