yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Looks like the Pats have a cakewalk to the Super Bowl.

Who's gonna beat them in their house?

Oakland seems like the only team that can give them trouble, perhaps KC, who am I forgetting?

They've already dispatched the Steelers and Ravens with seemingly ease.

I'll be shocked if they're not in the Super Bowl again.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Redskins MUST beat Giants. They must. And Eagles as well. And we must win out.

"MUST" why?

Cowboys just need to win one more game and no one can catch them.

Having said that, I'd love to see the giants lose out but I dont think thats gonna happen

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
:lol Jordon Reed gets booted from the game for punching a guy in the face(mask)

smh.....

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
lol, did anyone see Cam Newtons Butt tackle where he tried to run but ran into his linemen ass and went down in a thud?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
"MUST" why?

Cowboys just need to win one more game and no one can catch them.

Having said that, I'd love to see the giants lose out but I dont think thats gonna happen

The Giants can very well lose out against both the Eagles and Redskins. They seem to only give us fits.

If the Packers wn out... they could either boot the Lions out of the playoffs, or remove them from top of the division. If that happens, and the Giants hold onto the #5 seed, they would face the Packers, who have already beaten the Giants and the Packers are once again surging.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Oakland seems like the only team that can give them trouble, perhaps KC, who am I forgetting?

They've already dispatched the Steelers and Ravens with seemingly ease.

I'll be shocked if they're not in the Super Bowl again.

They are obviously the favorites (right now) to win the AFC.

That said, their win over Pittsburgh came with Rapistburger out and the Stealers defense has been much better since then. KC has a pass rush that could bother Brady some but I don't think they score enough points. The Raiders potentially could give them problems but they haven't been the same offensively since Carr injured that finger.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Giants can very well lose out against both the Eagles and Redskins. They seem to only give us fits.

If the Packers wn out... they could either boot the Lions out of the playoffs, or remove them from top of the division. If that happens, and the Giants hold onto the #5 seed, they would face the Packers, who have already beaten the Giants and the Packers are once again surging.

Honestly I don't see the Giants losing either of those games. Philly stinks and the Redskins were horrible last night.

And LOL at this "Packers surging" garbage. They blew a 17 point lead and nearly lost (and probably would have if John Fox had any balls at all and not kicked a FG to tie the game) to the lowly Bears with Matt Barkely at QB.

They did blow out Seattle because Russell Wilson went full ******, but their other two wins during this "surge" are against Philly and Brock Osweiler Texans.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Redskins playcalling last night: 48 passes, 13 runs. For the season 562 passes, 329 runs. (63% pass)

Good thing Bill Callahan went there and got them committed to the run game.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So did we. So what?

pay attention amigo, I wasn't talking about the Cowboys, I wrote:

I'm looking for opinions on whether my assertion sounds accurate and who might keep the Pats from going to yet another Super Bowl. I didn't say anything about the Pats beating the cowboys, we obviously can't play them "in their house".

I brought up the Ravens/Steelers because I would typically say these teams could knock off the Pats (& they still could) but the Pats have already beaten them pretty easily.

your response makes no sense given the context of my post

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Redskins playcalling last night: 48 passes, 13 runs. For the season 562 passes, 329 runs. (63% pass)

Good thing Bill Callahan went there and got them committed to the run game.

I think the Redskins are something like 1-5-1 when Cousins throws more than 38 passes in a game.

Top Bottom