MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That's "if" Gregory has stayed in shape. That's a big "if" considering his habit of getting high

The munchies are not conducive to staying in shape

According to what guys like Brian Brodus and Nate Newton, Randy Gregory has kept himself in great shape and will be ready to play next week.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
According to what guys like Brian Brodus and Nate Newton, Randy Gregory has kept himself in great shape and will be ready to play next week.

I took a break from the podcasts last week but I'm sure they'll talk about it this week.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Didn't I tell you little bitches to relax, that we got this? Thought so.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Staying in shape at the gym and being in "football shape" are two different things

But they are the ones that see him regularly so that's at least a good sign for sure

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Relaxing as I watch Cowboys ... I just can't figure out this one man.
LOL

Every time during the game that I posted a "relax" post, I was yelling and cussing at the TV.

It's one of those 'do as I say not as I do' type deals.

Reaction score
Fox Sports is hardly Cowboys fans but most of us would agree with this article.

If Jason Garrett coaches like he did Sunday, the Cowboys will have a playoff disaster | FOX Sports

"the Cowboys had an 85.5% chance of winning the game before the field goal. After they kicked it, the number fell to 78.4%."

Love this part bc it defines the Garrett era oh so well.

Anyone who thinks this team can make a deep run is likely on crack. Even with a steady Dak, there's no fixing ginger.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This year may be Jerry's ultimate laugh at everyone. He's always devalued the position of head coach, going back to the Jimmy departure. He may have finally stumbled into a roster good enough to prove it.

Jerry has paid up for good coordinators and even position coaches like Callahan for years now, though. Do have to credit him for that. And taking play calling from Garrett was one of his best moves ever.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL won’t fine Ezekiel Elliott for touchdown celebration

they should have fined him for his so-called "elite" speed. all he had to do was beat a safety (#37) for a long TD in the 4th, but he couldn't do it. fraud!

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
they should have fined him for his so-called "elite" speed. all he had to do was beat a safety (#37) for a long TD in the 4th, but he couldn't do it. fraud!

I actually thought that as well during that one specific run along the right side. I was shocked the safety got to him

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We should just cut the guy. If only he were as good as Joseph Randle or Christine Michael

Top Bottom