dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So now Fisher is out there with "breaking news" about Cowboy players not on the plane trip to Minnesota. Trying to be all dramatic and drum up interest in his ridiculous site again I suppose.

Come to find out the guys "not on the plane" are the injured guys not making the trip.

Way to go there Fishhead.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
TV announcer up here talking a lot of crap about the Cowboys. Saying they are front runners, and they just need a punch in the mouth and they'll fold.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Mayowa active for first time since Pittsburgh game I think. Ryan Davis (who has done nothing past few weeks) deactivated. No other surprises on our list.

Cowboys inactives: Mark Sanchez, Darius Jackson, Chaz Green, Ryan Davis, Justin Durant, Morris Claiborne, J.J. Wilcox

Vikings inactives: CB Marcus Sherels, DT Sharrif Floyd, QB Taylor Heinicke, C Joe Berger, T Rashod Hill, DE Stephen Weatherly, CB Mackensie Alexander.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Vikes ST coach Mike Priefer to serve as HC tonight in place of Zimmer.

Isnt this the same guy who they suspended a few years ago for making fun of gays or something?

I think it's the same guy that kept trying to get B-Rabbit to battle.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
TV announcer up here talking a lot of crap about the Cowboys. Saying they are front runners, and they just need a punch in the mouth and they'll fold.

That might have been true in the recent past but this team feels different (2014 too, no folding there)

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
is this the game where nothing goes right. turnovers, miscommunications on defense

I feellike Minny is going to literally try anything to win this game. Deep passes, onside kicks etc

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He got the ball back. That's Dallas's ball. He got the ball back and was down by contact. Lousy play calling so far. Garrett no doubt.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm fucking annoyed. Too fucking loud stadium. That gay ass horn. Turned the ball over on 14 yards. Wtf!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What's with Zeke getting tackled in open field by a single defender?

He usually bounces off the first one or two guys

Mr.Po

Reaction score
What are the odds the defense finally gets a turnover after 244 games?

Nice to get a spark as the offense is looking flat and out of sync.

Top Bottom