dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I would most certainly take the over in any game against New Orleans. NE just looks like a better all around team so I would hope they get eliminated in January if we wind up in the super bowl.

There's the Belichick and Brady factor for sure, but New England isn't very good defensively either. We can definitely hang a bunch of yards and points on them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Last night's game between KC and Denver saw the teams combine for 11 sacks. For the SEASON we have a total of 20 (only 3 north of being dead last)

Also, TWO different players (Justin Houston and Von Miller) had 3 sacks EACH. Our SEASON leader has just 3 1/2. This was actually Miller's second 3 sack of this season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wonder if Green Bay will get off their ass tonight and help us out at Philly

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
watching von miller last night…the guy is incredible. one of his sacks (or may have been a tackle for loss - dont recall), he swatted the tackle's hands away, didnt even get hands on miller's body. and how fast he can change direction towards the qb even when he looks off balance. amazing. he would destroy doug free and take his lunch money. denvers defense is fun to watch.

and then theres us with 50 something chances at cousins and coming up with a giant goose egg in the sack column. our "waves" of dlineman are very underwhelming.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bucs/Cowboys game being considered for move to SNF instead of 1pm EST

If that happens we'd have 4 night games in a row (at Vikes, at NYG, Tampa moved to SNF and Detroit MNF)

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Broncos didn't look like they needed a creaky old Dallas QB last night

Did you catch the comment from Collinsworth that Kubiak "just laughed" when the possibility of a Romo trade was brought up?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Did you catch the comment from Collinsworth that Kubiak "just laughed" when the possibility of a Romo trade was brought up?
I did, but in context it sounded like he was saying Kubiak laughed at the entire topic of poor Simian looking over his shoulder at players who aren't even on the Broncos roster.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He isn't allowed to comment about acquiring any players on other rosters. Its considered tampering otherwise.

Reaction score
watching von miller last night…the guy is incredible. one of his sacks (or may have been a tackle for loss - dont recall), he swatted the tackle's hands away, didnt even get hands on miller's body. and how fast he can change direction towards the qb even when he looks off balance. amazing. he would destroy doug free and take his lunch money. denvers defense is fun to watch.

and then theres us with 50 something chances at cousins and coming up with a giant goose egg in the sack column. our "waves" of dlineman are very underwhelming.

I don't understand how all of our D-lineman rush the same way. It's like they forget that the point is not to engage, grapple, tangle or grip. The point is to get through as untouched as possible. It's the same for all of them. Run up, try to control the arms. Lose that attempt. Odd spin move that puts them no closer to the QB than before the spin move. Raise arms and jump during the pass. Repeat.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't understand how all of our D-lineman rush the same way. It's like they forget that the point is not to engage, grapple, tangle or grip. The point is to get through as untouched as possible. It's the same for all of them. Run up, try to control the arms. Lose that attempt. Odd spin move that puts them no closer to the QB than before the spin move. Raise arms and jump during the pass. Repeat.
Yeah it's like they were trained by Dubya C. Dubya.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That too, but Romo would get hurt again behind that Oline.

probably but he would be under the thumb of two ex QB's and I can't help but think he would be better coached and reigned-in under Elway/Kubiak than he was in Dallas and I think that might help decrease his chances of getting injured

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
probably but he would be under the thumb of two ex QB's and I can't help but think he would be better coached and reigned-in under Elway/Kubiak than he was in Dallas and I think that might help decrease his chances of getting injured

I don't see how. He had the best OL in football and still got hurt, multiple times last year. I don't care who's coaching you, if you cant take a hit you cant take a hit. And he's more likely to get hit more often there (and probably just about anywhere else)

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
vlcsnap-2016-11-28-22h17m25s859.jpg

not sure Romo survives the late hit Dak took on the TD to Beasley a few weeks ago

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL at Doug Pederson. Maybe the dumbest challenge in history of NFL.

He's already lost his 1st one and then he challenges a 1st and 10 completion that might have gained 2 yds, resulting in 2nd and 8.

Wins the challenge so its 2nd and 10, but now out of challenges for remainder of game. I hope they get royally fucked on something and they lose the game because he doesn't have a challenge.

Top Bottom