NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I get so tired of Clappy clapping all the time. I guess its better than him getting involved in anything else during games but it drives me nuts.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This is going to be a shootout

And those two 2 point conversion misses are going to lose the Steelers the game

God I really hope so. So that I can brag about it on my FB lol I have 3 Steelers fans on my wall right now.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Bailey has been money since day one.

How the hell was David Buehler drafted in the 5th round by us and yet Bailey goes undrafted. I think I may have answered my own question there.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Garrett looks like a little boy scout on the sideline with all that stuff strapped onto his waist.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Oh my god these rules. And they wonder why fans are tuning out when zebras are dictating games in this manner.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
This franchise needs to have a deep defensive draft this coming year with a couple of key FA signings as well on that side of the ball

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who would of ever thought we'd be saying we miss Mo and Scandrick

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No
Scandrick is in

I thought that he was out for the game but he just made a play

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If you're gonna run the stupid fucking Romo offense you might as well put Romo bsck out there. Fuck, let Dak be Dak - did you forget he can fucking RUN? It was 3rd and fucking 2.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
We can tire and gash this team with the run game but it feels like we are getting to cute and pass happy.

Top Bottom