dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
On another note, the last time we played them in 2012 the Stealers were not flagged for a single penalty (while we were flagged 8 times for 61 yards)

The ref crew that did that game is doing the game this weekend.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Flacco has exceeded even Wetz as the king of the checkdown.

Their D is stout though. Expect Zeke to have a 'down' game.

Aren't they ranked like 24th in defense this year? Their defense is really average at best. They have a rookie CB that has been getting torched all year. And their best defensive player (Shazier) is just coming off an injury. From what I've been hearing their safeties have had a horrible year tackling too.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Aren't they ranked like 24th in defense this year? Their defense is really average at best. They have a rookie CB that has been getting torched all year. And their best defensive player (Shazier) is just coming off an injury. From what I've been hearing their safeties have had a horrible year tackling too.

Talking about the Ravens.

Reaction score
I've basically not paid attention to anything football related. How is our players doing on the injury front? Is Claiborne going to miss time? I saw on Twitter that Tyron Smith has a hip injury?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
On another note, the last time we played them in 2012 the Stealers were not flagged for a single penalty (while we were flagged 8 times for 61 yards)

That reminds me of a Super Bowl several decades ago. Ask Benny Barnes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
2012 was the last season where I got fanatical about games.

Apathy and disdain kicked in late that year and into the next year.

But this Brandon Carr was exciting.

Top Bottom