cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Not sure what everyone is upset about

I'm just happy we may have found another QB so we can watch as his career is destroyed by Garrett

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And this is T Willy's contract year!

You would think he would be trying to show his value to the team.

Was that his first catch of the day?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dumb players cost games. Dumbar juking and not getting out of bounds. Then inexplicably, Williams juking and not getting out of bounds. Never mind the stupidity of insisting on throwing into that patch of sun on the right side while the left side is clear. A collusuon of stupidity cost us the W.

Reaction score
I just don't get how there are obviously designed plays that have lateral distractors and then poof the 3rd quarter into the fourth quarter is a bunch of predictable Garrett plays from 2012. No urgency to score.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well at Least Dak looked ok

Not great

But a far sight better than any QB we had last season

that is encouraging but he's going to be saddled with the same shit GM and coaching staff that will force him to have to be hercules week after week

Dez seems so over rated (or uncreatively used), he disappears from so many games

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dink and Dunk Chicken shit conservative play not to lose offense the entire game is what cost us this game...

Reaction score
Hatred for Garrett aside, I doubt Bailey makes a 63 yard field goal anyway.

Now to go back to Garrett:

Terrible playcalling down the stretch per usual though. Players looked confused as if they don't practice these drills or scenarios. Dunbar and Williams both intentionally cut in to gain more yards. I put that on the coaching.

Reaction score
that is encouraging but he's going to be saddled with the same shit GM and coaching staff that will force him to have to be hercules week after week

Dez seems so over rated (or uncreatively used), he disappears from so many games

Yeah, at this point I'm tired of hearing about how Dez is the best in the NFL. That is bullshit. Dez is next tier down from the truly good receivers.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Is it just me or did anyone else notice that the offense was way more creative in the preseason? In the preseason they had Dez in the slot and ran several sweeps to Zeke. I only saw Zeke run outside twice in this game. One went for a TD. Also if Beasley catches that first TD they win this game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hatred for Garrett aside, I doubt Bailey makes a 63 yard field goal anyway.

Now to go back to Garrett:

Terrible playcalling down the stretch per usual though. Players looked confused as if they don't practice these drills or scenarios. Dunbar and Williams both intentionally cut in to gain more yards. I put that on the coaching.

I put that on fucking stupid players. They have been playing this game for 15 fucking years each from pee wee to now and don't automatically KNOW this shit?

63 yd FG for Baily wasn't a stretch.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Is it just me or did anyone else notice that the offense was way more creative in the preseason? In the preseason they had Dez in the slot and ran several sweeps to Zeke. I only saw Zeke run outside twice in this game. One went for a TD. Also if Beasley catches that first TD they win this game.

DING DING DING

Reaction score
Dunbar could have gotten Prescott killed by missing a blitz pickup. Then his lack of awareness about time. I don't get him being on the roster.

The offense just picked the wrong time to sputter ... to get itself in long yardage. Oh well.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Or if Dez doesn't bobble his TD we win the game

How many times have we seen Dez bobble a catch since the Packer game

It continues to happen. This time it cost us another TD

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't care what else you do, but as a OC you CANNOT just accept it and let it happen, when a defense tries to take your apex WR out of the game! Norv never accepted it when they tried to do it to Irvin. You fucking move them around in the formation left or right, line them up in the slot, put them in motion, fucking VARY the situation so they can't lock up on him!

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

It started off creative in this game too. Then Linehand and Garrett decided enough was enough. Back to the stale formulai.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, at this point I'm tired of hearing about how Dez is the best in the NFL. That is bullshit. Dez is next tier down from the truly good receivers.

Its always like that with the Cowboys and its nauseating

We have the best line ever

Dez is unstoppable

Zeke will break the rookie rushing record

then shit the bed, shit the bed, shit the bed

Mr.Po

Reaction score
A loss like this used to make me want to break shit but it has become such the norm year after year it's hard to tell one year from the next.

Garrett is a sub .500 coach but I would be interested to see what his record is in games decided by 3 points or less.

Top Bottom