Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Poor poor Denver!

I said it before the playoffs even started...

This is Carolinas Cinderella year! They will win the Super Bowl

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How much would Jerry give to have Ware back?

It was killer to see him have a killer game and hit Brady twice in a row and especially on fourth down!

Jerry franchises Anthony Spencer TWICE in a row. The second time he franchises Spencer, the asshole had the gall to then go to Ware and ask him to take a pay cut. Ware said fuck you. And he was cut.

How in the hell you franchise Spencer a second time after he has underperformed his entire career in Dallas, then go to Ware and d3emand he take a pay cut... THEN years later overpay another nonperforming guy in Carr, and ask him to take a pay cut --- to which he refuses, and you still keep him?

I like the Panthers, but I really hope that Ware gets a ring, as another fuck you to Jerry.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes it is

4 turnovers in the half for AZ

They finally get an INT and what does Palmer do the next play? He gives it right back!

Reaction score
Yeah I'll be rooting for the Broncos in the super bowl for the first time ever. Ware and Wade can give jerry the bird. And It's criminal that Peyton doesn't have as many super bowl wins as his downsy brother.

Reaction score
Even settling for a FG there would have been good for AZ. Turning it right back over is indicating that they are already desperate. They just need to slow the game down, and stop giving the football away.

Reaction score
Yeah I'll be rooting for the Broncos in the super bowl for the first time ever. Ware and Wade can give jerry the bird. And It's criminal that Peyton doesn't have as many super bowl wins as his downsy brother.

The last time I pulled for Denver to win the Super Bowl they ended up losing 55-10. If AZ loses then I won't favor either team in the Super Bowl this year. No dog in that hunt now that my most hateds are all out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Carson Palmer and Patrick Peterson looking like major goats so far.

Cam Newton is the epitome of a feast or famine player though. Can be unstoppable and horrendous in the same game. No consistency with accuracy at all. He can get on hot streaks and is definitely a ton to handle on run plays, but he can miss a ton of easy throws.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Going to be a lot of whining on local AZ radio this week. I will be glad that all the fair-weather fans will start to climb back under their rocks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
his mechanics are awful. all arm and doesn't step into the throw. seems to work, though.

He's starting to figure things out this season. He's just going to get better for years to come. It's scary to think how good he will be once he matures and his mental game catches up with his physical abilities

Top Bottom