yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Plus I'm not fond of Bama running backs.

I dont trust them either but I fell for some guys sales pitch on Henry, he had a lot of intriguing points about the guy but we all know how well the internet scouts perform

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you get a different RB than Henry? I don't see it. It's like Ron Dayne or Jackie Battle or Troy Hambrick. Just some size but no sudden power or acceleration or anything special to make their size more than just size.

His explosive combine workout and actual game play seems to show otherwise

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The draft is damn near here! It felt like we would never get here. I hate waiting every off season for this time of year.

I'm just glad it's almost here.

The closer we get to draft day the more I'm convinced something crazy is going to happen wth the fourth overall pick. I'm not sure what it will be but I believe Jerry has something crazy up his sleeve to shake up the draft one last time.

I believe that Jerry is worried this may be his last draft day and he will want to make a splash one last time and go out with a bang

So I fully expect something totally unexpected from Jerry on Thursday or Friday

Sent from my two thumbs using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm thinking more along the lines of some crazy trade either on day one with the fourth overall pick or with pick number 34 to trade back into round one

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm thinking more along the lines of some crazy trade either on day one with the fourth overall pick or with pick number 34 to trade back into round one

If Lynch is falling and makes it into the mid 20's I could definitely see that happening. I don't think Lynch makes it past the Jets though.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
FWIW, David Moore is as wired in as any reporter in town and he's saying his thinking has changed a lot in the last few weeks. He always thought they'd take Bosa, but now he thinks if Ramsey is there they'll take him immediately.

Also thinks if the Chargers did take Ramsey, they'd go Elliott over Bosa in a fairly close race.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FWIW, David Moore is as wired in as any reporter in town and he's saying his thinking has changed a lot in the last few weeks. He always thought they'd take Bosa, but now he thinks if Ramsey is there they'll take him immediately.

Also thinks if the Chargers did take Ramsey, they'd go Elliott over Bosa in a fairly close race.

What's Mosley had to say?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Lynch is falling and makes it into the mid 20's I could definitely see that happening. I don't think Lynch makes it past the Jets though.

I agree....he might be the one guy they'd try t move back up for and if they did, I wont be disappointed.

Probably have to get ahead of the Bills and Jets though.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would love to see Elliott (or Ramsey) at four then trade back into the first for lynch. Then spend the rest of the picks on D

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lord please don't let us fuck up our best draft position in over 20 years!

That's all I have to say lol

Reaction score

Did you hear Irvin on with Norm this morning?

Mike is standing on the table for Elliott.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
me too. i get a whiff of Claiborne when I look at him. I don't like tall corners as rule, esp those who can't catch a cold.

Top Bottom