yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They asked Jerry after the game if he'd seen enough to bring Moore back and Jerry said yes, he definitely had... Said coach Linehan was correct when he said he was special. Even for Jerry, I almost couldn't believe my ears.

243681_20151104_091431_b2.jpg

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
how-i-met-your-mother-alternate-ending.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't wish injury on Romo, but I wish he'd retire this offseason. He deserves so much better.

I hope he gets hurt (gulp). Nothing long term. We get a new HC, and Romo comes back and just lights shit up.

Reaction score
They asked Jerry after the game if he'd seen enough to bring Moore back and Jerry said yes, he definitely had... Said coach Linehan was correct when he said he was special. Even for Jerry, I almost couldn't believe my ears.
Oh I assumed Jerry would say this... I said "coaching staff" because if Jerry wants it to be, then they Garrett will find some generic platitudes to back up Jerry's decision. LOL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well he's having a great day today. Big runs, stiff arming guys, breaking tackles. Where was that C Mike when he played for us ??

13 carries with 88 yards and it's still the third quarter!

Why do guys not perform when they have the star on their helmet while playing for Garret

He was a knucklehead here who didn't work hard, this was commented on quite a bit right before and right after he was cut. He also screwed up 2 or 3 pretty simple blitz pick ups when he did get on the field.

McFadden has had a nice year for us, I have no complaints at all about dumping Michael.

I'm also 99.9% sure had Turbin been on the street at the same time as Michael the Seahawks would have signed him instead.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Oh man. :facepalm

It can get worse after all.

Thanks a lot TE

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just had a moment there where it dawned on me that the season was finally over and despite it all... were still keeping Jason Garrett as head coach. And for that moment, I felt a tinge of utter disgust.

I'll say it now and idgaf what kind of "fan" it makes me in anyone's eyes, but I am rooting for continued failure from this point on until that idiot is replaced.

Fuck the ownership of this fucking team. My fandom is dead.

But didn't you see the effort and hard play?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't wish injury on Romo, but I wish he'd retire this offseason. He deserves so much better.

Honestly I believe Romo has to be in on the keeping the Garrett stuff. If he were dead set against it and truly thought Garrett was a loser who was holding everyone back, he'd go straight to Jerry's office or house and tell him, and Jones would can him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Honestly I believe Romo has to be in on the keeping the Garrett stuff. If he were dead set against it and truly thought Garrett was a loser who was holding everyone back, he'd go straight to Jerry's office or house and tell him, and Jones would can him.

I tend to agree on that

I don't think Jerry or Romo want to bring in someone new and have Romo have to learn an entirely new offense this close to the end of his career.

I believe that as Romo goes into retirement so goes Garret as the HC

But not until then unless of course we have another season like we did this year again next year but with Romo healthy

Then Garret will be gone

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

Idk you think Romo has that in him? He just seems like too much of a nice guy to do something like that.

I agree tho, if Romo wanted him gone and said something to Jerry, then Garrett would be. Romo has the power to save the current state of the Cowboys.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Idk you think Romo has that in him? He just seems like too much of a nice guy to do something like that.

I agree tho, if Romo wanted him gone and said something to Jerry, then Garrett would be. Romo has the power to save the current state of the Cowboys.

Outside of Jerry and maybe sonny boy Stevie, Romo has more power than anyone else in the franchise.

I truly believe if Romo didn't want him there, he'd be gone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats to Zimmer and his Vikes. Went on the road and won the division against their biggest rival.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Yep. I've said this. I said it would have to take either Romo or Stephen with a word to Jerry --- preferably both, to get rid of Jason. If Garrett is still here, it's definitely because Romo is on board with it. Now I don't feel so bad wishing Romo getting hurt.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Congrats to Zimmer and his Vikes. Went on the road and won the division against their biggest rival.

And his second year of coaching. Didn't have to be "trained". Came up the ranks the hard way. Pure grit. Had three turnovers on the road against the rival, but yet still gutted it out.

You can only just imagine if he had the players the Cowboys have. You want to see what a coach that has LESS, but doing MORE... Vikings.

With that... who do the Redskins face? Packers or Seahawks?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seattle at Minnesota and Green Bay goes to Washington

Washington really lucked out with Green Bay I think. I don't think they had a prayer to beat Seattle or Minnesota. Green Bay is awful.

Top Bottom