Reaction score
Giants blew a 10 point lead in the 4th. Shocker.

Also titans and 9ers might win today, helping our draft position.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Imagine the fan and media backlash if Dez Bryant did anything as painfully stupid as OBJ did today at the end of their game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lousy Aints team now up 14-0 on the team we couldn't do anything with last week

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Imagine the fan and media backlash if Dez Bryant did anything as painfully stupid as OBJ did today at the end of their game.

I'd trade Bryant for Beckham, even if he came with two guaranteed stupid moves per game. You see him come right back with a 20 or 30 yard catch?

The guy contributes more often the not. Dez is a fucking ghost most games.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

I don't have to "imagine" Dez doing stupid shit

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Tom Brady is the best QB of all time. There, I said it.

P. Manning is the greatest reg season QB, and Montana probably the best post-season QB (never lost a SB like Tom), but as a composite, you might be right.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dwayne Harris gets away from Dallas and suddenly is a playmaker.

Figures.

I always liked Harris, thought he played tough and made a decent amount of plays and would have made more if the organization wasn't so fucked up, something is jacked up with the way they use players and it seems like many are held back for no discernible reason

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Giants lose

so sweet!!

now the remaining optimistic Cowboy fans are going to be licking their chops at the possibility of making the playoffs only to have the cowboys kick them square in the nuts tomorrow night

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd trade Bryant for Beckham, even if he came with two guaranteed stupid moves per game. You see him come right back with a 20 or 30 yard catch?.

and he'd instantly turn to shit and disappear from games, something is fucked up with the way the cowboys utilize players

Top Bottom