Mike the rookie goes deep in '88

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QojdPaQc7gQ

jg.0.gif

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Because Mid started it with that creepy Garrett gif... Check this out if you dare. Skip to about 3:00 in to skip the intro BS. This was recorded right after the Thanksgiving day game, so soon that they did it on the field. And our ginger loser still has that huge grin on his face. You just got annihilated on national TV, you just lost your franchise QB for the rest of the year, and oh BTW you were getting smashed even before he got hurt... And still the shit eating grin. That's just weird. So weird.

The Jason Garrett Show: Romo Down | Dallas Cowboys

Garrettloveshimsomehim.jpg

Reaction score
I won't watch bc I'm not into self-mutilation but that stupid grin on the screenshot says it all. Can't think of a respectable coach in any pro sport who would be this content with sucking.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can't think of a respectable coach in any pro sport who would be this content with sucking.

But he isn't sucking, he's slowly building a dynasty that will rule the NFL for 20 plus years. You just wait!

Reaction score
Super. Bowls.

That's plural.

Yes, that's on purpose.

Believe what you want. I don't care.

Back to the shadows I go.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Because Mid started it with that creepy Garrett gif... Check this out if you dare. Skip to about 3:00 in to skip the intro BS. This was recorded right after the Thanksgiving day game, so soon that they did it on the field. And our ginger loser still has that huge grin on his face. You just got annihilated on national TV, you just lost your franchise QB for the rest of the year, and oh BTW you were getting smashed even before he got hurt... And still the shit eating grin. That's just weird. So weird.

The Jason Garrett Show: Romo Down | Dallas Cowboys

View attachment 3191

TE you fucking fair weather fan. What happened to your unwavering support for the Fighting Fishers?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He's kinda lost me lately, with trading Bradford for a guy he gives an extension to, then benches six games later.

Still kind of like the way they play, but I'm supporting your other boy Zim for a while.

Top Bottom