dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Biggest concern after this game has to be Romo.

Rust would explain the lack of timing on some plays and maybe even some of the extreme inaccuracy, but the 3 picks were not bad timing or inaccuracy, they were all really bad decisions. With as much time as he had on most of his drops, he should have been able to find the open guys better.

Reaction score
he isn't the only one who struggles with the zone responsibilities, but he is REALLY bad at it

I'm kinda interested in seeing this Toomer kid. Guessing he will start getting some snaps in practice this week and might be active next week, especially if Durant cant go.

Jerry should be fucking ashamed.

Kinda shows you the level of apathy locally for this team. Its at the same level it was in Landry's last yr and the Campo years again.
Jerry doesn't give a fuck cause the only color he sees in them seats is Green!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Great leadership from Red:

25m

Dallas Cowboys @dallascowboys

Garrett: "I'm confident that Tony will respond the right way (next week)" #DALvsSF

30m

Dallas Cowboys @dallascowboys

Garrett:"The first thing we have to do as a team is take care of the football." #DALvsSF

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Biggest concern after this game has to be Romo.

Rust would explain the lack of timing on some plays and maybe even some of the extreme inaccuracy, but the 3 picks were not bad timing or inaccuracy, they were all really bad decisions. With as much time as he had on most of his drops, he should have been able to find the open guys better.

Romo just seemed to be off mentally today. I think it was most pointed when Red had to call a timeout for him as he almost let the clock run down to 0.

Head just wasn't in it today for whatever reason.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I noticed a decline in arm strength, esp on the longer throws

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
Jerry should be fucking ashamed.

Kinda shows you the level of apathy locally for this team. Its at the same level it was in Landry's last yr and the Campo years again.

That's gotta be the worst Cowboys-to-opponents ratio I've ever seen - worse than the Steelers or Packers game

Reaction score
The passing game has got to move back to very short passes. Run the ball on first and second and throw for 3rd and short. Other than Harris in the end zone, no one was open. And why they are throwing on 2nd and 1 from the 2 is beyond me.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
HTF do the Broncos go to the Super Bowl and then add Emanuel Sanders, TJ Ward, DeMarcus Ware, and Aqib Talib, while we miss the playoffs and add Jeremy Mincey, Terrell McClain, and Henry Melton ??

Top Bottom