ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I bet this is dcfanatic.

fat_geek.jpg

Reaction score
No one, and I mean NO ONE, will give the Eagles the game the Cowboys gave them last night. How many times do I have to say it?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Naw, that's someone totally different. That guy was from Florida or something.

Hilarious stuff there, though. The ESPN dude in the track suit who got so mad was classic.

Reaction score
Side note:

Eagles took Brandon Boykin in the 4th round of the 2012 draft, and the kid has 6 int's this year and sealed the victory for the Eagles last night.

We traded up from 14 to 5, gave up a 2nd round pick, and took Maurice Claiborn in the 2012 draft and he sucks dick.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Side note:

Eagles took Brandon Boykin in the 4th round of the 2012 draft, and the kid has 6 int's this year and sealed the victory for the Eagles last night.

We traded up from 14 to 5, gave up a 2nd round pick, and took Maurice Claiborn in the 2012 draft and he sucks dick.

SMH. You don't need to draft CBs in the 1st round anymore. And to do so... is a sucker move. I wouldn't start looking at CBs until maybe the 3rd round at the earliest.

But this is what you get when you have a hillbilly always looking for the next Deion Sanders.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Wasn't DCFanatic the "I'm in your head werder" guy?

nope. that guy was a Zone hero .. unitl he turned on Jerry and was banned

The OL came together nicely. I'm happy with that 5.i forgot all about Doug free which is great

The worst thing they can do is assume the line is "fixed" and needs no improvement. Leary's knee is a time-bomb, Bernadeaux remains serviceable at best, and Free could turn back into a pumpkin.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
BB, do you have the one where Murray trucks the Eagles DL? I think that happened in the first half before we abandoned the run game again.

Top Bottom