dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
2nd moral victory of the season. We only lost by 2, we're expected to be blown out. We played for division championship again, real entertainment for everyone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone see Jerry asked about Garrett? Said he said something about Jason three or four weeks ago but didn't want to say anything now, that it wasn't fair to comment right now after this loss.

Maybe a sliver of hope?

One can only hope, but I doubt it. Frankly I don't know that I will ever have hope or optimism anymore.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol

Keep up the great work, Jason!

Maybe you just don't understand what is being built here. Garrett and Jones have accomplished something very rare in the history of the NFL after all. I think this is just the third team to ever go 8-8 three seasons in a row, do you not see the greatness in that?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mickey still using the 1-7 in 2010 to prop Garrett. He's getting so mad at Ben and Skin questioning firing Garrett.

Whatta freaking incredible tool. LOL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Mickey still using the 1-7 in 2010 to prop Garrett. He's getting so mad at Ben and Skin questioning firing Garrett.
Whatta freaking incredible tool. LOL

I have to admit I was sucked in by that at the time as well, but it was obvious to all at the end of last yr that he can't get it done. We'll everyone except Jerry and Spags apparently.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hard to be positive about much right now, but I do think Holloman is gonna be a good player for us. So there's that to be excited about.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The fans.

Honestly I don't care anymore. I will always pull for them, but I'm done getting upset about it because I know the owner doesn't get it and doesn't really want to do all he can to put a winner out there. If he did then the decisions needed to be made that are obvious to all would happen tomorrow, but they won't.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DCFanatic ‏@DCFanaticsBlog 7m
@BruceCarter54 Gonna be honest. I watch every play multiple times a week. You quit on more plays than any player I have ever seen before.

why does dcfanatic make it so personal with the players?

Top Bottom