GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Atlanta @ NO is pretty good

GB @ SF is really fucking good. Much better than Philly wash

Reaction score
Yeah I just don't really get into non-divisional games until later in the year.

I mean, I'm football starved so Ill watch. Just nothing that gets me amped.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Name me a possible matchup outside the division that would have you excited. Doesn't sound like there is one

Reaction score
Thats what I thought I said.

The first few weeks, I mostly just give a shit about sizing up the division.

Ideal scenario would be Eagles or Skins play at 4pm. Then I could dick around all morning/early afternoon, get primed in the afternoon with that game, and be ready to go pacing around my room like a yoked up ****** wearing my Romo jersey getting ready for SNF.

Reaction score
I used to. Wouldn't be uncommon for me to be pacing around the room wearing Cowboys gear, yelling "BIG THIRD DOWN! BIG THIRD DOWN!" on, you guessed it, third down.... or "HIT'EM" whenever a defender got near the opposing QB. I'd pause the game before a big play and do push ups. I'd turn phones off, close myself off from the world, toss a football up in the air... etc.

Used to really get into games, and it was fun sometimes.

But I'm a lot more calm and mostly just sit on my ass eating nachos. Don't really yell or anything anymore. Which is good... acting like that is kind of retarded.

Reaction score
In an assy game like this is gonna be I just want to get a look at the rooks in full speed and judge them by how cool they seem

Reaction score
Escobar is gonna have a 19 yard catch and run over the middle an were gonna get mildly Inteigued bc of how odd a matchup he is

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We drafted Escobar because the Patriots had a Hispanic second tight end. He looks just like him minus the tattoos.

Now the team is look into signing 36 year old Brian Waters because our guards suck.

Top Bottom