LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's never been the best TE, just crazy consistent and durable.

Uh actually he has been and is considered the best all-around TE playing today/ When it comes to excelling in both receiving AND blocking, Witten is the best. And being consistent IS a part of being the best.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
His blocking has been whack and he's not as valuable as gronk or graham or Vernon Davis Lately

Stupid post #3.

I know it's football, but in baseball you would be out, even though you are batting 1.000 in stupidity.

And it's 'wack', not 'whack'. Besides... who uses that term to this day? Surprised tha tyou didn't tell us how DEF gronk, graham, and Davis are.

Reaction score
He doesn't stretch the field like them and he isn't the redone threat they are. Less value to a team
Bc we score less points than those phat teams

Reaction score
8 Pro Bowls and 2 time 1st team All Pro, so far.

That's a Hall of Fame career in the making.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey whiners, you can't fix everything in one off-season!

#theebsbelieve

Reaction score
I remember when the cardinals had a bye week 1 before the texans existed and we had 31 teams .

I was kinda disappointed in the look an name of the houston texans. Kinda lame I'm always curious what new concepts franchises can come up with since there's not a lot of good names left.

I still think the oilers is kinda bad ass. Can they go back to that? And the titans can go back to the hornets

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I remember when the cardinals had a bye week 1 before the texans existed and we had 31 teams .

I was kinda disappointed in the look an name of the houston texans. Kinda lame I'm always curious what new concepts franchises can come up with since there's not a lot of good names left.

I still think the oilers is kinda bad ass. Can they go back to that? And the titans can go back to the hornets
No doubt, the Texans colors, uniforms, logo, all are super lame. The Oilers were pretty cool.

And I didn't even remember that about the Cards having a bye week one. That's gotta hurt. LOL

Reaction score
No doubt, the Texans colors, uniforms, logo, all are super lame. The Oilers were pretty cool.

And I didn't even remember that about the Cards having a bye week one. That's gotta hurt. LOL

Just seemed like a cop out. Safe name, safe colour scheme. But I know the In your face jaguars, raptors, bobcats, and panthers get gay after awhile So it's better than going that route. I think an updated oilers look but worth the same colours and logo would be a hot sell

Reaction score
I just don't see the Giants doing anything this year... Nothing about them screams that they are even a playoff team.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We FINALLY beat them at home, then lose the next 3 games. The Cowboy way!

Reaction score
Just looked at the schedule....

Kinda sucks we play SNF and Redskins/Eagles don't play until MNF. There's not an early game that really intrigues me, that I'd consider to be a can't miss.

Top Bottom