cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know everyone is screaming for Oline, but I think we're at the point where we can start going BPA and another weapon for Romo and Witten's heir apparent would be ideal.

Hopefully we are drafting very low in the 1st round and will be drafting BPA. I wouldn't be upset at all if we took Eifert.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck the bullshit

We need pressure players

More than one

This is why I like the NFL format (free agency first then the draft) versus the NBA's. Spencer and/or Butler will either be back under contract or let go and their potential replacements could be already signed.

I really like the pressure players available next April. Although, last April had a bunch too.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is why I like the NFL format (free agency first then the draft) versus the NBA's. Spencer and/or Butler will either be back under contract or let go and their potential replacements could be already signed.

I really like the pressure players available next April. Although, last April had a bunch too.

Butler is a loser

If he hasn't figured it out yet, hes a lost cause

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

It'd be nice if Kyle Wilber could get healthy and out on the field soon so that the coaches and hopefully us can kind of gauge what kind of OLB he's going to be. WOLB or SOLB type. Promising or Brandon Williams-like.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It'd be nice if Kyle Wilber could get healthy and out on the field soon so that the coaches and hopefully us can kind of gauge what kind of OLB he's going to be. WOLB or SOLB type. Promising or Brandon Williams-like.

Forgot about Wilber

Not sure he has enough explosiveness to his game for my liking

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

That's another player you can add to your list of players I was wrong about. Loved his first step. Problem was his first step was great but he couldn't fight back inside (had no moves). Tackles would just let him explode outside and run him right past the pocket.

Wilber's speed and athleticism surprised me at training camp. He strikes me as a do-it-all OLB like Spencer but his speed rushing the passer should be an addition.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
That's another player you can add to your list of players I was wrong about. Loved his first step. Problem was his first step was great but he couldn't fight back inside (had no moves). Tackles would just let him explode outside and run him right past the pocket.

Wilber's speed and athleticism surprised me at training camp. He strikes me as a do-it-all OLB like Spencer but his speed rushing the passer should be an addition.
heheheheHEEEEEEEEEEEE

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Wilber has some quickness ?

Clearly I haven't seen much of him

Maybe we need a JJ watt clone opposite hatch

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fuck a wake forest..watching acc tape will tell me as much as watching tape from wherever the fuck AOA went to school and dominated

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wilber has some quickness ?

Clearly I haven't seen much of him

Maybe we need a JJ watt clone opposite hatch

I know this hurts your Wolverine eyes but William Gholston can be that type, only quicker. SMU's Margus Hunt may be closer to Watt.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know this hurts your Wolverine eyes but William Gholston can be that type, only quicker. SMU's Margus Hunt may be closer to Watt.

Racist

I don't give a damn where we find studs..just get em..CFB is bullshit anyways

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1 Jesse Williams NT Alabama

I really like this guy an he has played DE - againest Ark he was doubled team every play

2 Khaled Holmes C

but I see waste a pick on a rusher

Reaction score
It's weird seeing positions other than QB's in the #1 spot again... but thankfully to the wage scale, that'll likely be a reality again.

Top Bottom