Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I know what will happen week 1, the Giants DL will fucking shit on this joke of an OL.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know what will happen week 1, the Giants DL will fucking shit on this joke of an OL.

How did we score all those points on them last year in arlington with a worse line than we have now?

In a game where we lost Murray who I imagine the game plan was built heavily around.

Reaction score
‏@RVacchianoNYDN
WR Hakeem Nicks says he'll run some routes on the sidelines during practice today. He's "definitely still on target" for Opening Night. #NYG

sonuva

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Good. I want them healthy and cocky.

(I fully expect bob to now change his sig saying I like cock)

Reaction score
I have a feeling we are gonna be without Dez and Miles Game 1........

Muthaf'n titty-sucking two-balled bitch

Reaction score
I'm either getting burnt out on twitter or these writers are getting lazy.

I find myself not even reading most jlc and Albert breer tweets. Peter king seems to have lost his mind. And I've never even considered following the DFW guys who tweet about the pussy ass Rangers

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm either getting burnt out on twitter or these writers are getting lazy.

I find myself not even reading most jlc and Albert breer tweets. Peter king seems to have lost his mind. And I've never even considered following the DFW guys who tweet about the pussy ass Rangers

Why bother with the national guys? They don't know anything about this team, especially king.

Breer associates everything with this team to 2008 because it's the only thing he knows.

The whole time he was here he did nothing but compare everything to Boston.

Not worth following for cowboys news, if u want pats eagles and giants news they are good.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why bother with the national guys? They don't know anything about this team, especially king.

Breer associates everything with this team to 2008 because it's the only thing he knows.

The whole time he was here he did nothing but compare everything to Boston.

Not worth following for cowboys news, if u want pats eagles and giants news they are good.

Who are some under the radar must follows?

Reaction score
I'm probably a bigger Nfl fan than a cowboys fan. They might be better follows when the season kicks off but right now they're just pissing me off w/ their links, radio appearances, and dumb tweets.

I know when Romo lights it up in 4 weeks I'll be eating up anyone's tweets

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Who are some under the radar must follows?

Not under the radar but football smart beat writers worth paying attention to are todd archer and David Moore.

Babe, bill jones and Steve Dennis have great info all the time also.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
After last year's mentally-draining debacles, I just can't get as excited for season opener as I used to. Jerruh put the sleeper hold on my excitement for this team and I haven't got it back.

I have no reason to believe this year will be any better than years pasts failures -- not talking about straight-up losing (which I can handle like in the Campo years). I'm talking about the mind-numbing, dumbfrick losses endured the last 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom