Reaction score
Cam Johnson drafted.
David Molk drafted.

And the Eagles took Bryce Brown. #1 recruit in all of football a few years ago. Went to UT. Spazzed out. Was out of football for over a year. Likely won't pan out, but he has talent.

Reaction score
Billy Winn in the 6th. Cam JOhnson in the 7th.

lol

I'm never paying draftniks any fucking attention again.

And shove mock drafts up your arses.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
we drafted 2 front 7 players on defense..an end and an olb

thats pretty much building the trenches on defense..2 of those picks were in the first 4 rounds too

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its obvious they point the finger at the defense for why the team ended up 8-8 and sitting home rather than in the playoffs.

They dedicated alot of resources to the defensive side of the bal (free agent $$ and draft picks). I'm sure Rob Ryan had a big impact on the types of players he wanted to fit his scheme.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
9 picks left. Guys like Chris Polk, Janzen Jackson, Phillip Thomas, and Vontaze Burfict, who all had college eligibility left, have got to be kicking themselves right now.

I think in my first mock immediately after last year's draft I had us taking Michael Brewster in the bottom of the 1st. Oops. He really regressed from his first 2 years at Ohio State.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think in my first mock immediately after last year's draft I had us taking Michael Brewster in the bottom of the 1st. Oops. He really regressed from his first 2 years at Ohio State.

:sdogo

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
9 picks left. Guys like Chris Polk, Janzen Jackson, Phillip Thomas, and Vontaze Burfict, who all had college eligibility left, have got to be kicking themselves right now.

You probably weren't alone. I think many fans were talking 1st round for him up until February.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm glad we didn't trade away any 2013 picks.

I typed that and realize I will probably hate our 2013 picks. Maybe this is the year Jerry "moves on". Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom