dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
An entire draft, and only one addition to the lines.

FFS.

Was surprised we took no OL, but maybe it says something about what Callahan thought of our existing group. Also might say they just werent in position for guys they loved.

Last year was 5 of 7 offensive, this year was 5 of 7 defensive. Makes sense, the defense cost us several games. Ryan saw what was here and obviously had alot of input into what he wanted for his scheme.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Mayock has taken some dumbass pill or something this weekend.

"I gotta go find out why Dennard dropped"

Hey dumbass, read the news man.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
still a fullhouse in the warroom, maybe they are thinking about possibly getting another pick

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We rely on Undrafted Free Agency so much we wanted to get a head start and draft a few of them.

For me, this is like Romo bashers having to watch Romo throw a pick right to Revis and more picks in the Lions game. It's like dbair, cussing out Rob Ryan's defense and then watching them give up 80 yards at the end of the game and costing us a victory. You know what the problem is but as a Cowboy fan, you still watch and hope for something different.

I hate Jerry and whatever circus we have running the Personnel Department right now but every off-season I watch and think this time we'll be okay, this time we'll sign the right guys, we'll draft 2 to 3 future starters. Today for me was like watching Romo fumble the snap on 3 straight possessions. I had to walk away.

Jerry wanted to be cute this year, outsmart the world, and we will all suffer for it.

We signed 10 free agents (3 of our own) and drafted 7 players so 17 players acquired this off-season. In three years, only 2 (Carr and Claiborne) will be relevant. That is a bad off-season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We signed 10 free agents (3 of our own) and drafted 7 players so 17 players acquired this off-season. In three years, only 2 (Carr and Claiborne) will be relevant. That is a bad off-season.

Will be happy to make whatever kind of bet you want on this.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lombardi said we had the best draft in the division and gave us an A

I guess he didnt consult with a few of the negative nancy's from here first

Reaction score
Lombardi said we had the best draft in the division and gave us an A

I guess he didnt consult with a few of the negative nancy's from here first

Immediate draft grades mean dick to me.

Show me where we improved in the trenches.

Top Bottom