Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jason La Canfora ‏ @JasonLaCanfora
Cowboys get their man, agree to terms with CB Brandon Carr on 5yr deal #freeagency

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
espn_nfceast ESPN Blogs NFC East
Wow. RT @AdamSchefter: Cowboys sign CB Brandon Carr to a 5-year, $50.1 million deal.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
just want to say I am listening to espn 1033 and galloway and ian fitzsimmons start the show off with how orton could take romos job...

seriously...

Reaction score
wish we had signed the midget slot corner!

Good call spdogo

There is a lot of information going around the internet these days about Finnegan, including the claim that he is strictly a slot corner in Tennessee. I can tell you after watching much of his season this week that this is just not true. Yes, he does play in the slot a fair amount, but in normal personal packages, he is out on the edge all by himself doing what corners do. He played more than any Tennessee defender, so to compare his 1142 snaps with Orlando Scandrick's 679 as I have seen done this week is just crazy talk. Yes, he will play in the slot a lot. But, he can and will also play out wide and handle himself just fine.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Apparently the source who claimed Carr would sign for $7-8million/yr was wrong. Go figure.

To be fair, I thought they said upwards of 7 mil? I don't know for sure as there were so many people sharing source information.

Reaction score
steven wayne dennis ‏ @cbs11swd
Going by my big 10 recognition skills,pretty sure that was LB Dan Connor walking out of imaging building w training staff member#dfwsp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom