Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol this is ridiculous. Who takes 24 hours to sign a player? Did someone lock them all in a room and take their cell phones away or something?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
cbs11swd steven wayne dennis
Just had a casual chat w Jason Garrett as he was leaving ranch headed to stadium said work continues but feels good about progress (carr)
He also said "all is positive"

Reaction score
Steven wayne dennis ‏ @cbs11swd
Just had a casual chat w Jason Garrett as he was leaving ranch headed to stadium said work continues but feels good about progress (carr

Reaction score
Ralph Vacchiano ‏ @TheBlueScreen
Ladies and gentlemen, your new Giants tight end ... RT @MartellusB: I'm officially a New York Giant!! #NYG

Per Schefter: 1 year, $2.5 million.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ralph Vacchiano ‏ @TheBlueScreen
Ladies and gentlemen, your new Giants tight end ... RT @MartellusB: I'm officially a New York Giant!! #NYG

great news....

have fun with parcells esque disciplinarian mike pope marty b....

Reaction score
@MikeGarafolo
Well Martellus Bennett tweeted he's a Giant and then immediately deleted it. So there's that. Hang on. #nyg

lol

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Former Cowboys TE Martellus Bennett's deal with the New York Giants: 1 year, $2.5 million.

jason witten is probably hanging at his mansion in southlake having a cold one enjoying this beautiful day

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
cbs11swd steven wayne dennis
Coach Garrett calls all "positive" in talks w free agents at ranch. Says work continues. Left ranch for stadium to "continue work" #dfwsp

Reaction score
Clarence Hill ‏
The Cowboys and cornerback Brandon Carr are very close to a deal, according to a source inside the negotiating room.

Redheaded fagboy also told Steve Dennis that all is positive with Carr. Dennis is at Valley Ranch, so I'm pretty sure he would have reported if Carr bounced.

That Nick Wright guy did a very good job of making himself semi-famous today though.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
close

close

close

close

close

close

close

close

source says

close

close

close

close

close

close

close

close

shakes

close

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
so is anyone getting any actual work done? I am going to be up all damn night making up for this refresh fiasco I am doing.

Reaction score
Shit.

@NFLCharean: Carr's contract is expected to be bigger than the five-year, $50 million deal that Cortland Finnegan signed with the Rams.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bennett signs with G-men. Adios, turd.

I will give him 7 days before one of the local media gets him to completely bash romo..

then one of our local morons like watkins will write an article about how romo is the problem here.

then the morons at the fan and espn radio will talk about how orton is this tremendous leader and a winner and should be the starter......

Reaction score
My sources are telling me that this Carr signing is taking way too long and it's boring the shit out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom