Reaction score
"were running out of room, can I erase this NFL thing?"

Me: " no, I didn't watch that yet"

"I thought football was over

Me: "it's something else"

" what is it?"

Me: it's uh....it's guys who aren't in the NFL yet working out trying to impress teams

":awkward"

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I said long arms, not longer. Are you saying they all have short arms then?

No. But you're suggesting that Konz's QUARTER OF AN INCH amr length over DeCastro and Zeitler is the reason as to why he was only able to do 18 reps. Why else bring up his "long arms"?

Or... if it were medically possible to shorten his arms by that quarter of an inch, does this mean that Konz then will be able to bench more than 18 reps? Well if that's all it takes, then Konz should probably have the tips of both middle-fingers removed at the first joint. Problem solved. LOL.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
No. But you're suggesting that Konz's QUARTER OF AN INCH amr length over DeCastro and Zeitler is the reason as to why he was only able to do 18 reps. Why else bring up his "long arms"?

Or... if it were medically possible to shorten his arms by that quarter of an inch, does this mean that Konz then will be able to bench more than 18 reps? Well if that's all it takes, then Konz should probably have the tips of both middle-fingers removed at the first joint. Problem solved. LOL.

I thought everyone was aware that long arms makes it difficult for some, not all, people to bench press as many reps as opposed to someone with shorter arms? Not quarter of an inch shorter, but more a long the lines of 2, 3 inches.

And besides, weight room strength doesn't always translate to functional football playing strength and in the case of Konz, who doesn't appear to struggle with strength on the playing field.

Last edited:
C

Cr122

David Molk had 41 reps. 225lbs. :awkward

The rest of the wimps had an average of 32. lol

C

Cr122

Adam Gettis still in the lead with a 4.91 in the 40.

Kalil was close with a 4.96 in his first att, then ran a 5.00 in his second.

C

Cr122

Wonderful. Jerruh Jones live on the NFL Network set coming up.

Geez, I wonder what he has to say.

C

Cr122

Just what I thought. You guys didn't miss anything. Same ol bullshit from him.

Top Bottom