Status
Not open for further replies.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did I just see that right, the Skins players stomping on the star?

Did they? I hope the Cowboys' players saw that. The Redskins---their fans and players are as classless as the Eagles and their fans. I have yet to hear or see a Cowboys' player stomp on the Native head, but then again, I can understand then not doing it because they've won more games there than the Redskins have. It's Cowboys' Stadium East.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

This won't be a cake walk, imo.

I already had a vision of Orakpo making Free his bitch on the way to a sack fumble for a TD.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good luck! Hopefully only the first half will be entertaining since I have to go pick my damn gf up from the damn airport and will probably miss the entire second half. If she didn't have the baby with her I would have told her to bring a pillow and a book.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Good luck! Hopefully only the first half will be entertaining since I have to go pick my damn gf up from the damn airport and will probably miss the entire second half. If she didn't have the baby with her I would have told her to bring a pillow and a book.

Dude.

Pussy. Whooped.

C

Cr122

lol

This won't be a cake walk, imo.

I already had a vision of Orakpo making Free his bitch on the way to a sack fumble for a TD.

I'd be more worried about Kerrigan. If they were smart.

C

Cr122

Good luck tonight bro, it should be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom