Status
Not open for further replies.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys, America's Team. Finding new ways to lose since 1995. Thanks Jerry.

Reaction score
A season of missed opportunities and mistakes.

Been an interesting ride guys. Hasn’t been all that fun following this team. Happy it’s over. Cowboys need to improve talent across the board. Oh, Jerry Jones sucks!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Peplaw was at the game. I bet he was pissed. Hopefully he had some fun in the second half.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Goodbye Newman and Spencer. Two more first rounders who did not pan out.

It's like they sabotagued this game. They know that they are not going to be around and they sabotagued. But then that would be giving them too much credit because it implies that theya re good players.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well that's a wrap, it's NBA time for me now....

I really sympathize with you guys. There's absolutely nothing that can be done when you have an owner that is toxic to his own team and runs it like a business. Everyone piles up on Romo but the gold the Cowboys struck when they found him has saved them from much more embarrasing results. What guys like Jones and Snyder don't understand is you have to actually invest time and effort in building up the middle of your roster.

OT but I don't see how the Lakers can function as a team long term after the big fat dump Bryant took on them today. Haven't seen something so disrespectful in a long time.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the 14th pick we are in prime David DeCastro range. I'm just worried that we are so desperate for defensive players we may end up reaching for someone like Dennard or Devon Still.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I really sympathize with you guys. There's absolutely nothing that can be done when you have an owner that is toxic to his own team and runs it like a business. Everyone piles up on Romo but the gold the Cowboys struck when they found him has saved them from much more embarrasing results. What guys like Jones and Snyder don't understand is you have to actually invest time and effort in building up the middle of your roster.

OT but I don't see how the Lakers can function as a team long term after the big fat dump Bryant took on them today. Haven't seen something so disrespectful in a long time.

What'd he do?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Great QB. Shitty team.

Great year overall, but he doesnt get absolved of some of his mistakes either. He had a major hand in a couple of these losses.

The defense was the biggest problem with the team, but at some time or another you can point at any number of areas and players and say they hurt us.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Great year overall, but he doesnt get absolved of some of his mistakes either. He had a major hand in a couple of these losses.

The defense was the biggest problem with the team, but at some time or another you can point at any number of areas and players and say they hurt us.

This next offseason, my goal is to help you see the light with this team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We drafted an injured player in the 2nd round, made minimal efforts in free agency, and cut players to save money. Not quite sure why anyone, especially me, thought we'd do better than improving 2 wins and 5 draft spots.

That guy we drafted in the 2nd rd could be a key player for our defense next year and beyond. The draft isnt just about the current year. Anybody that looks at it that way is missing the boat.

We had to sit out free agency last year. That wont be the case this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom