:Dunce

Reaction score
2011 Training Camp Chatter...

calvinwatkins Calvin Watkins
#cowboys with 90 players on the roster.

AOA and Barry church lined up A's 1 team safeties during walkthrough

BryanBroaddus Bryan Broaddus
Sendejo and McCray are with the 2nd group. Ross Weaver a FA from Michigan St and Scandrick are at the corners.

Holland is working at ROG and Sam Young at ROT. Important camp for Young in that can he be that "swing tackle"? I think he can.
36 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DCStarJEllis Josh Ellis
First team offense and defense lining up. Akwasi and Church the safeties. Sean Lissemore the left defensive end.

Different from what I have seen in the past, the defensive coaches are all off the field during team. Ryan coaching from sideline.

John Phillips has already lined up at two different positions in three plays. Moving well.

Reaction score
DCStarJEllis Josh Ellis
A 2-5 look up front on defense.

Nothing like a CB blitz during a walk thru practice. Jenkins flying off the edge in Romo's line of sight.

This team is going to have to learn how to practice in these situations. Last year practices like this hurt the team. Tempo is huge.

Teddy Williams with a drop and Manny Johnson got stripped by Mike Jenkins.

Barry Church with a pick and Bradie James almost had one.

Reaction score
Dez Bryant looking pretty good with his burst and showing good speed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone caught the one tidbit about newly signed players, but once they agree they cant actually practice till 8-4. I heard Golic talking about it on Mike & Mike this morning and saw another reference to it in the Cowboys chat by one of the writers. This also applies to players that restructure, so it was noted that if guys like Romo, Austin and Ware restructure their deal this week to fre up cap space, they'll then have to sit out practice till 8-4.

Reaction score
Garrett is starting this presser with a very honest answer about conditioning tests. Not everyone passed the test but overall pleased.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone caught the one tidbit about newly signed players, but once they agree they cant actually practice till 8-4. I heard Golic talking about it on Mike & Mike this morning and saw another reference to it in the Cowboys chat by one of the writers. This also applies to players that restructure, so it was noted that if guys like Romo, Austin and Ware restructure their deal this week to fre up cap space, they'll then have to sit out practice till 8-4.

I hate stupid rules and the people who make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom