Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jon88, you're going to have to change your avatar. CR122 rocked that one for months.

Everytime I read one of your posts, I think to myself "Oh, cool, Cr122 must be using spell checker!"

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jon88, you're going to have to change your avatar. CR122 rocked that one for months.

Everytime I read one of your posts, I think to myself "Oh, cool, Cr122 must be using spell checker!"

lol

Reaction score
If Jon doesn't watch his tone, this will be his avatar:

blackeye2.jpg

Reaction score
Crap. I promised my son we'd go play outside when he woke up from his nap. But all I want to do is drink, watch this game, and post.

I'm actually getting into this game.

Reaction score
Crap. I promised my son we'd go play outside when he woke up from his nap. But all I want to do is drink, watch this game, and post.

I'm actually getting into this game.

Kids gotta learn to deal with disappointment sometime.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Casey Anthony will be free next week. I would see what she says about the situation.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have never seen a hispanic quarterback.

I remember the Cowboys had a hispanic kicker once. Tried to pick a fight with Larry Allen. He was smart.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
When I have kids, they'll know when to F with me and when to leave me alone. I'll make sure of that.

If Deddy is sitting in his recliner and has something cold to drink, don't F with me.

If Deddy is wearing a baseball glove, go get your shit and let's play.

Reaction score
Why are the goal posts at the front of the end zone?

Doesn't the CFL know we changed that decades ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom