Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bruce carter to be active sunday, jesse holley to be cut to make room.

Apparently his source said Garrett is in love with bruce carter and wants to cut buehler, but jerry refuses to cut buehler....

he claimed they are butting heads over buehler and garrett is frustrated because they need the roster spot for help and have a kicker.

take it for what its worth, he claims it will be 90%. Whatever, sounds like something like a zone source story, but who knows.

either way I am excited to see carter!

Reaction score
Will have to see how this pans out.

Jerry has said that there isn't a player on the roster that'll be here without Garretts consent. If this is true, then it certainly flies in the face of that.

Reaction score
Holley goes from some kind of joke reality show contestant to team martyr.

I don't care about Holley one way or the other. In fact, I kind of hate the guy. If he had ran hard and crossed the goal line against San Fran, I win a $400 bet instead of simply pushing and getting my money back.

But I hate the idea we're going to cut him against the wishes of our coach.

Reaction score
If this is true, its just another reason Jerry is a complete joke. This coming right after i heard earlier today that he said on the radio that he gave the ok for DeMarco to break Emmitt's record.. as if he wouldn't have been allowed to do it until Jerry called down to the field and said it was ok.

Complete fucking idiot.

Reaction score
I don't care about Holley one way or the other. In fact, I kind of hate the guy. If he had ran hard and crossed the goal line against San Fran, I win a $400 bet instead of simply pushing and getting my money back.

He has more value than Buehler, so he should stay. It is just weird how Jerry can make the most unlikeable, likeable.

Reaction score

Ok, Hos..

Reaction score
Ok, Hos..

:confused

I don't follow...

I wagered $400 on Cowboys -3 vs San Fran. If Holley crosses the goal line, they win by 6 and I cover the bet. (I would've actually won around $370 because of the juice). But since he showboated and allowed himself to get caught at the 2... and we kicked a field goal... I just pushed and got my $400 back.

That story is comparable to some of the tall tales Hos spins?

Really?

Reaction score
:confused

I don't follow...

I wagered $400 on Cowboys -3 vs San Fran. If Holley crosses the goal line, they win by 6 and I cover the bet. (I would've actually won around $370 because of the juice). But since he showboated and allowed himself to get caught at the 2... and we kicked a field goal... I just pushed and got my $400 back.

That story is comparable to some of the tall tales Hos spins?

Really?

How did Holley:

A: Not run hard, in your opinion or

B: Showboat before he was tackled?

Reaction score
[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8225c591/Wk-2-Can-t-Miss-Play-Romo-deep-to-Holley[/video]

Reaction score
A. The part where he threw his arms above his head while being pursued by a defender.
B. See A.

lol

You mean when he tried to stretch for the TD? Yea, he never threw his arms over his head at any point and he definitely ran as hard as he could. Guy just isn't fast. That's all.

Reaction score
You mean when he tried to stretch for the TD? Yea, he never threw his arms over his head at any point and he definitely ran as hard as he could. Guy just isn't fast. That's all.

Really?

I mean... really?

holley.png

Top Bottom